DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
Email Marketing Manager - REMOTE
ORGANIZATION: Dallas Pets Alive!
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
Email Marketing Manager - REMOTE Opportunity
Making North Texas a No-Kill city is a big job and as a volunteer-based organization, Dallas Pets Alive is a non-profit organization focused on animal welfare and saving pets. DPA needs a lot of great volunteers to do it. We are looking for a talented Email Marketing Manager to take the lead with our email marketing strategies. If you’re interested in web technologies and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales, we would like to meet you.
- About Dallas Pets Alive : https://dallaspetsalive.org
**TO BE CONSIDERED, please complete our Official Volunteer Application at https://dallaspetsalive.org/volunteer/volunteer-application/
Reports to: Development Director
Works with: Development Director, Executive Director, and Marketing Manager
- Manage email strategies and campaign execution while monitoring and improving upon deliverability, open rates, click-through rates, and other metrics
- Create and implement strategic marketing automation workflows that influence target audiences with tone, messaging, and branding
- Analyze results from A / B testing, email data, and trends
- Develop strategy for segmenting customer data efficiently and strategically
- Assisting with any other duties needed to help drive Dallas Pets Alive!’s mission and support our values
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience with Mailchimp, Constant Contact, or similar email program
- Microsoft Excel / Word / Powerpoint/Google software / Gmail
- Familiarity or experience working with design programs is a plus
- Experience in direction or creating email design
- Copywriting and editing experie nce
- Able to operate independently and yet demonstrate strong team / collaboration skills
- Is detail-oriented, possesses good follow-up skills, and is able to manage tight deadlines
- Takes a proactive approach and is not afraid to ask questions or offer suggestions
- Is committed to seeking new ideas, monitoring industry trends, and recommending best practices to help innovate our email campaigns
- Must not have conflicting associations with similar non-profit organizations or business(es) related to animal welfare
Dallas Pets Alive! Musts:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to maintain professional level correspondence at all times
- A motivational, can-do attitude to represent Dallas Pets Alive! in a positive manner to our supporters and the general public
- A problem-solving mindset to handle and diffuse challenging situations in a professional manner
- A love for animals and dedication to the cause of animal welfare
Time Commitment: 5-7 hours per week, average over a month
About Dallas Pets Alive!
11700 PRESTON ROAD, Dallas, TX 75230, US
At Dallas Pets Alive, our mission is to promote and provide the resources, education and programs needed to eliminate the killing of companion animals. We take an innovative approach to animal rescue and believe in creating a paradigm shift in the way our community views animal rescue. Adoption is not only the right thing to do but THE thing to do. OUR GOAL: To one day make all of North Texas No-Kill
Our organization is run mostly by volunteers, and all of our pets are housed by dedicated foster families throughout North Texas.
We rescue and help the healthy and treatable pets at greatest risk for euthanasia at our partner shelters. We also provide assistance and resources to pet owners having problems so significant that they need to surrender their pets to a shelter.
We strongly value diversity, inclusion, and our volunteers who each play a valuable role in our mission! We believe in developing volunteers who would like to gain additional experience, make a difference, and positively influence the community with their unique interests, skills, and experience.
We are implementing innovative and progressive programs in North Texas. We are currently focused on helping the healthy and treatable pets who are at risk of being killed in the Dallas Animal Services, by rescuing the pets that are at the greatest risk and helping owners who are having problems so great that they need to surrender their pet(s) to a shelter. Additionally, We focus solely on pets who have already been passed over by other groups and the Dallas Animal Services’ adoption programs that only take the healthy and treatable pets who are about to be killed and have no other options.
Please visit our website for additional information. **We don't have a physical location**
*At this time, we do not accept court-ordered service hours nor track community service hours.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 13, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Technical Writing
- Critical Thinking
- People 55+
- Time Commitment: 5-7 hours per week, average over month