6 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Virtues Project International Association
Please visit the new page to apply.
6 people are interested
Virtues Project International Association is a Global Organisation. We have an exciting position to make a real difference to the World.
The Treasurer will oversee the financial matters of the organisation in line with good practice and in accordance with the governing document and legal requirements. The Treasurer reports to the Finance, Audit and Risk Management (FARM) chair at regular intervals about the financial health of the organisation.
Key duties include:
- Ensuring budget is prepared and presented to the Board within agreed timelines;
- Preparing variance comparison between approved budget and actual performance;
- Attending monthly Board meetings to present the financial report and respond to questions;
- Ensuring FARM chair receives financial information to be able to monitor the financial situation of the organisation;
- Providing input into the organisation’s strategic plan and initiatives;
- Performing other tasks and projects as assigned by the FARM chair.
About Virtues Project International Association
412 Brookpark Drive SW, Calgary, Alberta 54475, CA
Virtues Project International Association protects, supports and advances the mission and vision of The Virtues Project.™. The Virtues Project™ unites and elevates humanity by awakening virtues, the gifts of character, through the practice of five simple strategies.
Canadian Non-profit Organization established in 2013. Board of Directors, all volunteers are working to grow a global organization that began in 1991 as a grassroots movement.
The Virtues Project is a global grassroots initiative to inspire the practice of virtues in everyday life. The Project is sparking a global revolution of kindness, justice, and integrity in more than 100 countries through its facilitators and Virtues Connections.
The Virtues Project empowers individuals to live more authentic meaningful lives, families to raise children of compassion and integrity, educators to create safe, caring, and high performing learning communities, and leaders to encourage excellence and ethics in the work place. It has inspired and mobilized people worldwide to commit acts of service and generosity, to heal violence with virtues.
The Five Virtues Strategies of The Virtues Project awaken the gifts of character, through inspiring programs, books, and materials that help us to remember who we really are and to live by our highest values.
188-15 Ave. SWCalgary, Alberta Canada
May 22, 2022
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- On average 4 hours per week
- Previous experience with Banking and Budgets for Non for profits preferably.