DIV:SAF - Division Military Treatment Facility Lead (SEC)
Please visit the new page to apply.
- Collating data for use at the division level, follow trends in volunteer hours
- Track progress of volunteer programs at Military Treatment Facilities
- Provide progress reports using Volunteer Connection to division/region counterparts regarding numbers of volunteers and hours worked
- Provide HOP funds approval to division/region leadership to include support and tracking of grant proposals
- Support onboarding of new paid staff and lead volunteers within the regions
- Train, maintain and track regional volunteer Military Treatment Facility leads
- Host quarterly call with Military Treatment Facility Leads to include topics such as updates, networking, information sharing and best practices
- Be available for speaking engagements within the division/regions
- Prior hospital volunteer experience and knowledge of military and Military Treatment Facilities
- Computer proficient to include Microsoft Office Suite including Excel spreadsheets
- Strong oral and written communication skills to include public speaking and verbal presentation skills
- Ability to show initiative and work independently
- Some travel may be involved
- Program/Project management experience is a plus Preferred but not required
Length of Appointment
1 year with additional terms negotiable
About American Red Cross - National Headquarters
431 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20006, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 13, 2022
- Program Management
- Negotiable, approximately 20 hours per month