Youth Administrative Assistant
Please visit the new page to apply.
Target Staff Type Supported/Volunteer
Work Location JAARS Waxhaw
FTE 0.500 (20 hours per week)
To resource and care for Wycliffe missionaries and their families at JAARS, in the US and globally. Increasing missionary longevity and preparing the next generation of Christian leaders. This results in better transitions, increased member retention and increased mobilization.
- Assist the Youth Team
- Attend all weekly meetings including: Youth Staff Meeting, Center Meeting, Staff Prayer Time and Youth Team Staff Meeting
- Draft the initial email updates
- Enter all youth-related receipts in Netsuite in a timely manner for the department's purchases
- Process all purchasing requests
- A deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal spiritual growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission and core values of JAARS
- Demonstrate a desire and ability to support corporate goals and participate in regular work related spiritual activities without reservation
- A desire to work as a member of the youth team and be a team player
- A willingness to donate time and talent to this work without payment by the organization
7405 Jaars Rd, PO Box 248, WAXHAW, NC 28173, US
JAARS' mission is to make Bible translation and language development possible, especially in the most remote places on earth. We do that by enabling locally appropriate and sustainable solutions in transportation, technology, media and training.
JAARS is a multidisciplinary team of problem-solvers who is committed to the belief and the vision that people’s lives and communities are transformed as they experience God’s Word in their own language.
We are a community of missionaries, volunteers and a few employees who work together to accomplish the Great Commission goal of providing Scripture to every people group on earth in the language they understand best - their native language. We do that by supporting Bible translation and language development partners globally and by working with prayer and financial partners in the United States to help make a range of unique on-the-field solutions possible.
JAARS7405 Jaars RdWaxhaw, NC 28173
January 12, 2022
- Child Welfare
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Child Development
- People 55+
- Background Check