Tutoring Chicago develops a foundation for life-long learning by providing free one-to-one tutoring and mentoring to economically disadvantaged children. Join our growing Lincoln Park tutoring team and help a student achieve their academic and personal goals.
- Who: YOU! and a student in 1st-6th grade.
- What: One-to-one tutoring, which includes homework help and skill-building activities in literacy, math, and other subject areas. Tutoring Chicago provides all of the necessary resources and materials.
- Where: St. Vincent de Paul Center, 2145 N Halsted St.
- When: Once a week during the school year. Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, 6:00-7:30pm.
Apply online at www.tutoringchicago.org/volunteer
Thanks for your interest! Chicago students need great tutors and mentors like you now more than ever. We hope you'll join us and spread the word.
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week for 90 minutes from September to May