DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Target Staff Type Supported/Volunteer
Work Location JAARS Waxhaw or Remote
In collaboration with the Information Technology and Business Solution team, IT partners and internal stakeholders, this role will advance our Systems Administration technology and platforms to world-class operational excellence. The NetSuite Systems Administrator will perform critical, enterprise-wide analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and tracking of the overall business strategy that integrates key internal end users' crucial business needs with new ERP technologies and forecasts future requirements of JAARS to maximize systems scalability and enterprise trust.
- Significantly and measurably improve internal end users’ operational excellence, performance, and productivity through maximizing and optimizing the NetSuite and Salesforce ERP platform’s capabilities and scale.
- Build foundational to advanced ERP architecture and act as the resource expert on large-scale automated guidance, recommendations, enhancements and continuous quality improvements.
- Analyze and develop authoritative operational knowledge of the internal end users' complex processes, practices and workflows, requirements and specifications; capitalize on this knowledge to deliver comprehensive automated solutions.
- Implement data testing and cleansing procedures to ensure data integrity input and outcomes with predictable reliability of systems performance and interface.
- Perform end user training with departments or staff on the effective and productive use of the new systems, policies, and practices; may require documentation of process steps, instruction manuals, learning sessions, etc.
- Configure the Salesforce and NetSuite systems settings and controls to meet internal users’ production expectations and specifications.
- Manage Salesforce and NetSuite technology updates and new releases, and develop the communication of these updates.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements; troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis on issues, problems, and outages.
- A deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal spiritual growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission and core values of JAARS
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Technology, related degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated practical experience that can perform the duties listed above, including extensive use of NetSuite functionalities (i.e. saved search, custom records management, entry and transaction forms, advanced pdf print forms, advanced approval workflows, SuiteScript, report generation, etc.)
- Ability to rapidly grasp complex business processes across large organizations, and discern how the system can significantly optimize strategic accounting practices, reduce cycle times, eliminate manual or paper-intensive processes, automate obsolete records, streamline purchase ordering, etc
7405 Jaars Rd, PO Box 248, WAXHAW, NC 28173, US
JAARS' mission is to make Bible translation and language development possible, especially in the most remote places on earth. We do that by enabling locally appropriate and sustainable solutions in transportation, technology, media and training.
JAARS is a multidisciplinary team of problem-solvers who is committed to the belief and the vision that people’s lives and communities are transformed as they experience God’s Word in their own language.
We are a community of missionaries, volunteers and a few employees who work together to accomplish the Great Commission goal of providing Scripture to every people group on earth in the language they understand best - their native language. We do that by supporting Bible translation and language development partners globally and by working with prayer and financial partners in the United States to help make a range of unique on-the-field solutions possible.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 10, 2022
- Database Administration
- IT Consulting
- Security / Network Administration
- People 55+
- Background Check