DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Grant Writer - HHP Learning Academy Program
ORGANIZATION: Human Health Project
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Human Health Project (HHP)’s has a three- pronged foundation: Holistic Peer-to-Peer Information, Education and Support. Our objective is to empower people to manage their own health. For more information, please visit our website.
In October 2021, we launched our first publicly available online Patient Education, three module course entitled Patient Driven Data and Diagnosis, the New Trailblazers in Health Research available with a $10 donation or free of charge with completion of a financial aid application, (please use this code 8JWESVAY to take the course free of donation ). We plan to launch a second three module course, Patient Empowerment 101 in Q1 2022 and to launch 4 courses per year in the coming years. In addition to this, we are now working to launch localized versions of our courses in partnership with local health care organizations in local areas of the US and UK/Ireland and in other countries with a special focus on developing nations.
Must have excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills along with the ability to utilize those skills to create successful proposals. The Grant Writer is responsible for conducting the full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals to foundation and corporate sources. This includes researching, compiling, writing and editing grant applications, as well as developing templates to streamline the grant proposal process.
- Identify and conduct prospect research on foundations and corporations for potential grant requests of support.
- Obtains necessary information for proposals/grants and applications.
- Develops and prepares proposals and grant applications according to guidelines; complies with all follow-up grant reporting as required by foundation/corporate donors.
- Acquires and maintains sound knowledge of the organization, and uses that knowledge and understanding to better comprehend all projects and programs for which grants will be sought and to recommend the seeking of grants.
- Works with HHP leadership and utilizes research tools to identify key foundation officers, trustees and other contacts and facilitate on-site meetings as needed.
- Maintains master Google calendar for all grant activity, to include submitted proposals and grant requests; maintains current records in database and paper files as appropriate, including grant tracking and reporting.
- Assists with other projects as requested
Bachelor's degree required, preferably in English or Communications. 3-5 years successful grant-writing experience desired but not essential; additional non-profit fundraising experience helpful. Proven proficiency of professional writing experience including successful proposals to institutional donors, grant writing or other technical writing experience.
- Must possess a commitment to the belief that all people have the right to health care
- Proficiency in G Suite desired; some experience working in databases preferred.
- Must have a philosophy that is consistent with the Mission, Vision, and Core Values of Human Health Project
- Excellent writing, editing and problem-solving skills
- Ideally, a proven leader who supports cross-functional engagement and problem solving.
- Organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to function independently but also sees their role as a member of the HHP team
- Ability to inspire, motivate and foster a sense of teamwork among team members.
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information with integrity.
About Human Health Project
2271 Vandalia Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90032, US
Our Mission: To drive patient-centered health outcomes by harnessing data collected by a global online community who share their treatment outcomes, enhanced by clinical evidence-based best practices
Human Health Project (HHP) is a global nonprofit organization dedicated to helping individuals increase their health knowledge through the sharing of health information. HHP collects, analyzes, and shares health information to empower and inform individuals to achieve better health outcomes. Our patient-centered approach enables patients and caregivers to choose treatments based on evidence-based clinical data as well as the cumulative knowledge of the HHP community.
For more Information about HHP, please visit our website: https://www.humanhealthproject.org/
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 4, 2023
- Grant Writing / Research
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Please fill out the Application form to complete the HHP application process. You can copy & paste the link into your web browser. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdnvpQA9F_Tjbkfot-9qs5ZlQWHtx-Dp0E9e0aFn0MinthjBA/viewform?usp=sf_link