5 people are interested
Volunteer Learning Developer : (Remote)
Please visit the new page to apply.
5 people are interested
- STW(tm) will provide a "letter of recommendation" to interns, students & professionals who are able to showcase outstanding performance for school/university credit and for professional references.
STW(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW(tm) also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW(tm) because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long-term solutions to the water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all".
To learn more about Save the Water(tm), please visit www.savethewater.org
Reporting to the Associate Director of Education, the Learning Developer is responsible for developing learning resources related to a technology implementation project and mapping its processes for the entire organization. He/she will work closely with the project team and act as a liaison between different key stakeholders across the organization. The Learning Developer takes initiative to identify opportunities, address performance/process gaps, track risks, issues and assumptions. The Learning Developer is responsible for communicating any business function misalignments to the project manager and change manager, in addition to documenting changes.
What you will be responsible for...
- Conduct empathy mapping and persona analysis.
- Develop a learning program plan and universal lesson plan.
- Work closely with Communications and Change Manager in delivering a series of workshops and information sessions.
- Work in liaison with the Curriculum Development team to develop and delivery lesson plans or activity planning sheets and to ensure quality.
- Support or facilitate group sessions to capture any concerns.
- Create job aids, training documents, presentations as necessary.
- Contribute to project status reports.
- Track work activities and project statuses of ongoing tasks.
- Attend regular meetings as necessary.
- Provide project support to the associate director.
- Be willing to attend virtual meetings in EST timezone (GMT -4:00) and respond to emails within 36 hours.
- Perform other duties as required
Apply now if you have ...
- Strong attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Strong ability to self-motivate, multi-task and prioritize effectively. Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and online environment.
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills to elicit information and provide accurate information clearly and concisely.
- Very comfortable working in a virtual team environment incorporating group problem-solving; shares information and responsibility.
- Committed to attending team and ad hoc meetings.
- Strong relationship-building skills, both internally and externally.
- Outgoing, persistent and energetic. Strong communication and interpersonal skills; able to handle requests and complaints in a professional, non-confrontational manner.
- Creative problem solving skills, capacity for innovation.
- Thrive working collaboratively with STW staff.
- Enjoy taking initiative, adaptable, and able to work under pressure.
- Some education in adult education, human resources, or business administration from a recognized post-secondary institution; equivalencies of education and experience may also be considered.
- Minimum one year of experience in learning and development, human resources, training, and/or project management.
- Comfortable learning and using a variety of technical solutions to complete project deliverables.
- Familiar with JIRA, and Confluence.
- Knowledge of adult education theories, techniques and best practices.
- Experience using Google product applications or GSuite.
- Experience creating job aids, guidelines, how-to documents, writing standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Experience in technical writing.
- Working experience with Adobe Creative Suite and creating graphics.
- Some experience with a learning management system and creating online courses.
- Experience in working on technology projects or similar.
How to apply:
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org We would love to hear from you!
About Save the Water, Inc.
"All Positions are Virtual", Plantation, FL 33322, US
The mission of Save The Water™ is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impact.
Save the Water(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW(tm) because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long-term solutions to the water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm) , please visit www.savethewater.org
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 7, 2022
- Program Management
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and as a Learning Developer you are required to contribute a minimum of 8 hours per week.
- Associates must be willing to attend virtual meetings in EST Timezone and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.