Development and Fundraising Director
Please visit the new page to apply.
School Group is looking for a Development Director to develop the structure of fundraising for the School Group including identifying organizations for partnership, cultivating the support process, planning donation campaign structure, and communicating decisions to the Fundraising Department from The Board of Directors.
- Develop fundraising strategies, tactics, and procedures to ensure cultivation of relationships.
- Create an annual fundraising plan, calendar, and budget. Identify and facilitate opportunities for supporters through unique and innovative campaigns.
- Work to develop campaign materials with Curriculum Development & Marketing.
- Communicate and collaborate with the Board of Directors take the lead on development of gift acknowledgements.
- Track the entire development process from donor identification to collection to acknowledgement. Ensure accurate maintenance of records and donor information, providing statistical analysis to Board and senior staff.
- Provide statistical analysis setting metrics for the Board and senior staff. Monitor and report regularly on the fundraising progress.
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, this position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you may be required to perform. The omission of specific descriptions of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or can be considered essential to this position.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The successful candidate should have:
- Undergraduate degree required.
- 5 - 8 years of relevant experience.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of development/fundraising concepts and appropriate solicitation techniques.
- Strong, hands-on project management and implementation skills.
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal, interpersonal and otherwise.
- Willingness to maintain a high level of confidentiality and demonstrate integrity.
- Ability to adapt and respond to various situations and show grace under pressure.
- Demonstrated achievements in nonprofit fundraising.
- Demonstrated facility with computer software (Outlook, Word, Excel, Fundraising software, PowerPoint) a distinct advantage.
Who is School Group?
School Group (SG) is a startup international non-profit developing a cutting-edge global e-learning platform that will allow students around the world to connect for peer-to-peer collaborative learning and skills development - improving the accessibility and quality of education, while transforming lives and impacting future success. We need talented people to help us make our vision a reality. So, if you believe in the power of education, international development and community service - and have the time, skills and know-how to match - we want you as a School Group volunteer.
Why Volunteer With Us?
We are a community of people from different parts of the world who share a common belief in improving education which will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in a supportive environment.
- In the USA, School Group is a Certifying Organization, offering the President’s Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) to eligible volunteers.
- School Group will provide a letter of recommendation to all volunteers who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer run. We welcome volunteers located anywhere in the world, as long as they can connect reliably to the internet.
About School Group
1700 Atlas RD, Cedar Park, TX 78613, US
To promote quality education, skills development, and improve lives around the world through cutting-edge peer e-learning technology and data-driven research.
School Group is a global non-profit research organization building a global e-learning network for classroom collaboration. We do this through artificial intelligence software that supports our mission of transforming lives by bringing together students and teachers around the world for peer-to-peer collaborative learning to improve the accessibility and quality of education.
We work with educators, schools, government agencies, corporations, non-profits, and passionate people just like you who share our vision for a brighter future.
School Group is a platform that connects schools from various parts of the world. Our goal is to provide an e-learning community that focuses on peer-to-peer learning. We promote collaboration and communication to bridge the educational gap in a rapidly changing educational landscape. For more information, please visit our website, www.schoolgroup.org.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 24, 2022
- Background Check
- 15 hours per week