10 people are interested
Help end cancer!
ORGANIZATION: Banner Gateway and MD Anderson Cancer Center
Please visit the new page to apply.
10 people are interested
Help bring a new level of cancer care to Arizona! Our volunteers create a healing atmosphere at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center. We are looking for compassionate and caring volunteers to assist our patients in a variety of areas throughout our center Monday through Friday between 6:30 am and 6:00 pm. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Greet and escort patients throughout the center
- Provide comfort measures for patients before, during and after treatment
- Stock supplies to be used in patient care
- Provide administrative support to staff and patients
- Assist patients and family at our Boutique that specializes in supporting the needs of cancer patients
Becoming a volunteer with Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center is an excellent way to give back to the community through the service to others. The personal fulfillment our volunteers receive through service to our patients and their families is greater than the upfront effort needed to complete the onboarding process. Join our team to help eliminate cancer!
About Banner Gateway and MD Anderson Cancer Center
2946 E Banner Gateway Drive, Gilbert, AZ 85234, US
Making health care easier, so life can be better.
Help others end cancer by volunteering to assist patients and Banner team members. Everyday, people choose MD Anderson for cancer treatment. But it's more than our decades of experience, top national rankings and leadership in cancer prevention that set us apart. It goes beyond our groundbreaking research and innovative clinical care that provide new therapies years before they become standard in the community. It's because we put all of our focus on our patients. Volunteer to help cancer patients beat cancer.
2946 East Banner Gateway DriveGilbert, AZ 85234
January 15, 2023
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Patient Care
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- We are recruiting volunteers who can commit to 6 months or longer with the availability to volunteer one regular shift of approximately 4 hours in length per week.
- Our onboarding process includes an application, interview, health screening (includes flu and COVID vaccine verifications), and background check and will take a minimum of three weeks to complete.