2 people are interested
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
Reporting to our Director HR, you’ll play an integral part of the success of School Group. On any given day in this role, you'll be involved with policy creation and implementation, interfacing with the Human Resource management team to follow up on projects, consulting with different departmental leaders regarding personnel issues, and creating strategies to improve systems and processes.
In short, you’ll stand at the center of our efforts to find and retain quality talent.
- Supervise and coach the recruiting team and report on its performance.
- Provide guidance and insight to management to help attract, retain, and develop top-tier talent.
- Implement new talent sourcing methods and strategies for improving our employer brand.
- Conduct screening of applicants as needed.
- Conduct interviews of applicants as needed.
- Lead, drive, and assist in execution of HR initiatives and projects.
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs and advise them on interviewing techniques.
- Track staffing metrics and use results to optimize recruiting efforts.
- Stay current on non-profit and remote talent trends.
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, this position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you may be required to perform. The omission of specific descriptions of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or can be considered essential to this position.
- Department heads and managers
- Subordinates, including Recruiters, Technical Recruiters, and Recruitment Coordinators
- Applicants and future volunteers
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting as well as 1+ years of managing and directing direct reports
- Experience conducting phone interviews, candidate screening, and evaluation.
- Knowledge of current trends in recruitment
- Ability to inspire and coach team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent people management and organizational skills.
- Self-directed and disciplined with the ability to work independently in an ever-changing environment.
- Can work a minimum of 10 hours a week for at least 6 months.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Business, or Organizational Psychology.
- Experience working remotely as part of a small team
- Experience working in a start-up company, non-profit or entrepreneurial environment .
Why volunteer with us?
We are a community of people from different parts of the world who share a common belief in improving education which will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in a supportive environment.
- In the USA, School Group is a Certifying Organization, offering the President’s Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) to eligible volunteers.
- School Group will provide a letter of recommendation to all volunteers who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer-run. We welcome volunteers located anywhere in the world, as long as they can connect reliably to the internet.
About School Group
1700 Atlas RD, Cedar Park, TX 78613, US
To promote quality education, skills development, and improve lives around the world through cutting-edge peer e-learning technology and data-driven research.
School Group is a global non-profit research organization building a global e-learning network for classroom collaboration. We do this through artificial intelligence software that supports our mission of transforming lives by bringing together students and teachers around the world for peer-to-peer collaborative learning to improve the accessibility and quality of education.
We work with educators, schools, government agencies, corporations, non-profits, and passionate people just like you who share our vision for a brighter future.
School Group is a platform that connects schools from various parts of the world. Our goal is to provide an e-learning community that focuses on peer-to-peer learning. We promote collaboration and communication to bridge the educational gap in a rapidly changing educational landscape. For more information, please visit our website, www.schoolgroup.org.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 18, 2022
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Diversity
- Performance Management
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- Human Resources Assistance