7 people are interested
Sales Force Email Manager
Please visit the new page to apply.
7 people are interested
The Latino Coalition Against COVID-19 is a national, community-led, non-partisan, and collaborative movement to build health equity in Latinx communities. We partner with community stakeholders to build community capacity, combat misinformation, and amplify local voices.
LCAC-19 is looking for a volunteer to assist in managing our SalesForce account. The SalesForce Email Manager will maintain records and engage in correspondence with our network of allied organizations. This position will be responsible for writing email copy, preparing templates, and managing our SalesForce email database. The SalesForce Email Manager will also be collaborating with our Internal Communication and Strategy Team and our Membership and Strategic Partnerships Team to handle the logistics of planning physical and virtual events with our partners.
- Work closely with our internal staff to identify our target email audience and grow our email list
- Develop copy and subject lines, design email templates, build email lists, and more.
- Manage and report on email marketing campaigns and results; make suggestions for improvements, and establish best practices.
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with allies.
- Maintain email database.
- Upgrade email sends through sourced graphics, customization, calls-to-action, and additional advanced features.
- Strong communication skills - written and oral
- Impeccable grammar, writing skills, and deep understanding of direct vs. indirect email copy
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights from data
- Skilled in problem solving and project management
About The Latino Coalition Against COVID-19
505 14th Street, Suite 290, Oakland, CA 94612, US
Promoting health, well-being and quality of life through research, training and community building.
The Public Health Institute (PHI) is an independent, nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting health, well-being and quality of life for people throughout California, across the nation and around the world. As one of the largest and most comprehensive public health organizations in the nation, the Public Health Institute focuses its efforts in two distinct, but complementary ways. PHI promotes and sustains independent, innovative research, training and demonstration programs--many in collaboration with the private health care system and community-based organizations. PHI also serves as a partner with government to support its role in assessment, policy development and assurance.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 30, 2021
- Schedule is open and flexible.