8 people are interested
Entrepreneur Business Virtual Coach
ORGANIZATION: I'RAISE Girls & Boys International Corporation
Please visit the new page to apply.
8 people are interested
Volunteer Title: Entrepreneur Business Coach
Quantity: Two Coaches
Position Location: Remote
Position Type: Volunteer Position
Hours: 1 hour per week
Requirements: 18 years or older, Experience working with children ages 8-19, Business degree, 2nd year business major
Volunteer Position Overview
An entrepreneur coach is someone who will assist you in starting, running and growing a business, as well as growing a person, transforming your mindset and helping an individual become the most powerful leader.
- Work one-to-one with youth registered in our entrepreneurship academy .
- Assist with offering Business advice and guidance to youth in the entrepreneurship academy.
- Assist with customizing learning experiences tailored towards the needs of the individual they’re working with.
- Encourage new and innovative processes built around students strengths and weaknesses.
- listen to students and find solutions to their problems.
- Keep open communications with students so that they may speak freely and explore different possibilities.
- Offer regular feedback and criticism when appropriate.
7 More opportunities with I'RAISE Girls & Boys International Corporation2 Reviews
About I'RAISE Girls & Boys International Corporation
3640 White Plains Road, Bronx, NY 10467, US
I’RAISE Boys & Girls International Corporation is a tax-exempt nonprofit organization in New York City founded in 2012. We have been providing free tutoring, mentoring and coaching services, virtual performance classes, college preparation program, nutrition workshops, and parent education program. As a minority led non-profit organization with leaders that are women of colors, we feel so much pride and we are so proud being able to provide beneficial resources to the children in under-resourced areas in New York City in-person and multiple-states virtually. And we have been successful in providing these services because of our volunteers. Come volunteer with us as we strive to make positive changes in children's life and be a safe haven that they can rely on!
- Marketing Volunteer
- Fundraising Volunteer
- Finance Volunteer
- Human Resources Volunteer
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 22, 2023
- Teaching / Instruction
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Business Development
- Professional Development
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week