ORGANIZATION: POLICE AND FIRE: THE FALLEN HEROES
Please visit the new page to apply.
An effective Grant Writer should have excellent research and communication skills. They should be able to clearly communicate in both written and verbal communication, especially in grant proposals, as this is their primary duty. Include any special duties that you expect the successful candidate to perform.
Examples of Grant Writer duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Study and understand the history, structure, objectives, programs and financial needs of the organization.
- Research grant opportunities from government and non-government agencies.
- Draft grant proposals and supporting documents based on the funding requirements of the organization.
- Submit proposals to grant coordinators for approval.
- Respond to internal and external queries on drafted and submitted proposals.
- Maintain positive relationships with fund providers and other stakeholders.
- Maintain records and submit reports related to grant opportunities.
About POLICE AND FIRE: THE FALLEN HEROES
1555 BOTELHO DR, Suite 133, WALNUT CREEK, CA 94596, US
Our families and communities are safe because of the sacrifices made by first responders and their families. We honor Peace Officers and Firefighters who make the ultimate sacrifice during the performance of their duties and offer lasting emotional and financial support to the families and agencies left behind.
Founded in July of 2009 upon the death of four Oakland Police Officers killed on March 21, 2009, from a lone gunman. Since that time we have grown into an organization that provides support and services to the families and agencies of both Law Enforcement and Fire Service that have had a member die in the line of duty while protecting his / her community.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 30, 2022
- Program Management
- Market Research / Analysis