3 people are interested
Ecosystem Director for Public Safety Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
THE CHALLENGE and YOUR IMPACT
Collaboration is in the DNA of CARM Safety Foundation. It is essential that we identify, engage and motivate 100s of companies and research organizations to embrace computer-aided risk management (CARM). The result will be new public safety capabilities reaching the market faster, as seen with USB, WiFi and many other technologies.This is a senior leadership role. You will be our primary ally-facing representative to other organizations at their highest level. Through your persuasive energy, the result will be minds open to change and eventually commitments by others to invest in the CARM vision.
Initial scoping of this role indicates a very broad range of organizations to engage. In general, these include:
- product companies who offer sensors, networking, computing and AI software
- technology research organizations; national labs, universities, scientists
- companies involved with commercial real estate (CRE)
- property & casualty (P&C) insurance companies
Although the skills across all these industries are similar, we believe multiple people are required, each bringing their years/decades of experience in target industries.
Our startup non-profit foundation is eager to engage other organizations and we need your help to scale-out. Ideal candidates are hands-on team players, versatile and appreciate the multi-faceted roles common in start-ups.
Snapshot of What You’ll Do
- Research, plan and publish ecosystem map for key products and technologies to include in CARM-based public safety systems
- Research developers and manufacturers of key products and technologies for CARM
- Plan engagement strategies for developers and manufacturers
- Refine descriptions of end user target markets that may benefit from CARM technology
- Advocate the CARM opportunity to target audiences, and be their Champion within our team
- Plan and publish audience engagement strategies, mainly awareness campaigns, and lead nurturing
- Implement tactics arising from strategies executed by you or others, at your preference
- Measure and report the performance of audience engagement efforts
- Advise others on approach for scaling resources, engaging vendors and contractors
Who We’re Looking For
You are adept at engaging strategic allies and planning how to develop inter-corporate relations within high priority market segments. Best for us is someone who is passionate about the role that ecosystem development plays for a start-up; cultivating new relationships and customer prospects. Ideally, you would bring a passion for technology empowering end users - and are eager to help promote solutions to B2B and B2C audiences. Since we are a start-up, it’s essential that you are open minded and versatile, and thrilled by challenge to accomplish great things in a lean environment.
Your Time with CARM Safety Foundation will be inspiring because:
- Achieve challenging goals, create concrete impact for the business that will lead to career advancement opportunities
- Work with inspiring colleagues and in start-up, low overhead culture
- Autonomy and rapid decision making
- Insight into future opportunities as paid contractor, as funding allows
About CARM Safety Foundation
921 SW Sixth Ave. Suite 3088, Portland, OR 97204, US
CARM Safety Foundation serves to educate and support scientific purposes related to computer-aided risk management (CARM), in order to increase public safety.
We operate as a 501c3 non-profit organization. Founded in 2020, we are a start-up working to assure that more technology is applied to make the public safer. CARM is an emerging commercial capability that uses sensors for data gathering and computers to predict threats before tragedy occurs to humans. This concept was pioneered by NASA, and others have embraced this approach, including SpaceX. CARM solutions will apply similar capabilities/technologies towards a much broader goal of improving public safety.
Volunteers are needed to the functional areas of typical companies. The founders of CARM Safety Foundation are veterans of the technology industry, and feel an urgent need to add more capability for keeping people safe at work, school or during other group activities.
In addition to helping in your area of expertise -- or another area where you want to demonstrate more experience and impact -- all volunteers will gain a greater appreciation for a wide range of technology and how that industry grew via scores of inter-corporate collaborations.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you will be a part of saving lives, CARM Safety Foundation would like to work with you.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 15, 2022
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Software Engineering
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Product Development
- Business Development
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Work hours and time volume set by volunteer. On occasion, attend online meetings at set time. Projects which require any sort of plan should have an end date and intermediate milestones, however time investment up to the volunteer.
- Fluent English language writing capability.