Be a Coach!
See Her Be Her Program
We are looking for Black Female Professionals for our See Her Be Her program at I'RAISE.
The See Her Be Her is a 3 months online youth coaching program open to all Black girls 11-19 years of age in the United States. The See Her Be Her program’s primary goal is to cultivate young Black girls by providing a service that is designed to address intergenerational trauma, low self-esteem, and identity issues. As a Coach, you will teach etiquette and black excellence, promote self-esteem and skills, uplift young black girls, and give them the courage & self-confidence to reach their dreams.
- Coaches will provide one-on-one virtual coaching to their mentees.
- Collaborate with the mentee's parent/guardian to ensure successful outcomes.
- Address intergenerational trauma, low self-esteem, and identity issues.
- Encourage our girls to recognize their strengths and skills and utilize them. Promote positive self-esteem, self-confidence, and skills.
- Encourage our girls to take a deeper look into the stereotypes they have faced or will face and how to overcome them.
- Cultivate an image of what it means to be a Black girl/woman for them.
- Teach etiquette and black excellence.
- Join our network of female coaches.
- Be a foundation of support.
- Give Black girls the courage to dream.
- Employ your skills and experiences while gaining new ones to uplift the next generation.
- Seeking Black Female Professionals to inspire and coach black girls ages 11 - 19.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a virtual environment.
Commitment: Must be available up to 4 hours monthly and a total of 12 hours to the coaching program. Be available to coach for the full 90 days.Location: Remote (Virtual)
About I'RAISE Girls & Boys International
3640 White Plains Road, Bronx, NY 10469, US
I'RAISE mission is to raise, empower, and inspire minority youth to experience success and progress in all areas of their lives and to become successful leaders through raising and increasing self-esteem and self-worth.
- Mental Health Programs- Child & Youth Psychotherapy, Group Counseling, Art Therapy, Play Therapy
- Education Programs -College Impact Program, Genesis Tutoring Program
- After School Programs- Sports & Arts Afterschool (Basketball, football, dance, music, fine arts, chess, cheerleading),
- Community Performing Arts Program - Dance and Theater
- Mentoring - One-on-one or Group Mentoring
- Youth Self Care- Cosmetology program
Multiple locations Bronx, NY 10451
November 19, 2021
- General Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- Must be available up to 4 hours monthly and a total of 12 hours to the coaching program. Be available to coach for the full 90 days.
- We are seeking Black Female Professionals to inspire and coach black girls ages 11 - 19.