Hospice Seeking Friendly Visitor Volunteers
* Offers on-site companionship, respite care, letter writing, homemaking chores and errands
* Donates his/her time to the supportive needs of patients and families who need the assistance, according to the
plan of care
* Serves as a member of the interdisciplinary team by providing input into the Plan of Care and team meetings as
* Provides needed services to patient/caregivers such as shopping, meal preparation, respite for caregiver and
other services agreed upon by Volunteer, Volunteer Coordinator and patient/caregiver
About ProMedica Hospice
580 Lincoln Park BLVD., Suite 320, Kettering, OH 45429, US
We believe wholeheartedly in the power of the individual, the importance of relationships and the value of respect and dignity to everyone at every stage of life. Our goal is to create a positive difference every day, to make a personal connection and to create memorable moments that will enrich your life.
Hospice care is a specialized care that focuses on supporting you and your loved ones during an advanced illness. The emphasis is on comfort and quality of life, rather than finding a cure. Hospice care enables you to live each day to the fullest as comfortably and dignified as possible.
When you need care, we’re ready to provide it. Any day of the year, any time of the day, we can initiate hospice care for you or your loved one. As mutual care providers, we work closely with your health care professionals to make sure specific protocols are followed closely. Pain and symptom management is our primary focus. Our caring, interdisciplinary staff also provides psychosocial and spiritual support along with other comforting treatments and therapies.
Multiple locations Springfield, OH 45501
November 18, 2021
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training