4 people are interested
4 people are interested
Do you miss the days when your kids were little? Or maybe you need to get in some extra snuggle time after a year spent 6 feet apart. Our GrandFriend Volunteer Opportunity at the St Augustine Child Enrichment Center, is perfect for you.
- Assist teachers in the Child Enrichment Center with children ages 6 weeks to toddler.
- Interact and offer attention to children during simple playtime activites
- Read, Sing and Dance with Toddlers
- Rock and Feed Babies
- Provide one on one support to children
- Additional duties may be assigned by the supervisor
- Must have physical capabilities to play with toddlers and get on the floor
- Must be extremely patient and skillful at communicating with children
- Must pass a background check (Available at St Augustine Health Campus for Free)
- Must have the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Must be willing to commit at least 2 hours per week.
GrandFriends have the ability to create their own schedule within the Monday through Friday 8am-5pm time frame.
About St. Augustine Health Ministries
7801 Detroit Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44102, US
To continue the healing ministry of Christ by promoting the quality of life and independence of each person entrusted to our care.
St. Augustine Health Ministries is a mission-driven, faith-based, not-for-profit organization founded by Catholic Charities and is dedicated to providing a continuum of health care and social services within our community. Within the Health Ministries, St. Augustine Health Campus cares for the chronically ill and aging through short-term rehab, assisted living, and long-term care. The St. Augustine Child Enrichment Center provides early education and child care for 80+ children, beginning at 6 weeks through preschool, and school aged children during the summer. St. Augustine Older Adult Services provides more than 64,000 meals each year to seniors 60+ through home-delivered and congregate meal programs in the Detroit Shoreway and Slavic Village/Broadway neighborhoods.Holy Family provides home health care, private duty care at home, residential and community-based hospice services. Emerald Village Senior Living provides independent and assisted-living apartments located in the west suburbs for active seniors 55+.
St. Augustine Health Campus7801 Detroit Ave.Cleveland, OH 44102
November 15, 2021
- Child Care
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible - Anytime Weekdays (M-F) 8am-5pm
- COVID Vaccine