Seeking Mechanical Engineer for HVAC Mini Split Designs for Open Source LEED Platinum City Center
We're seeking a Mechanical Engineer to help us double check and complete these HVAC designs: https://www.onecommunityglobal.org/duplicable-city-center-heating-and-cooling/
* 2+ years industry experience required
* Must have AutoCAD and AutoCAD experience
* LEED Experience is helpful but not required
* Minimum 10 hours a week work-from-home position
* Trace or EnergyPro software is helpful but not required
* Licensing in our state is not necessary, this is not for a final stamped review, that will come later and be done by someone else
Loads were done and an initial HVAC system has been designed. We are seeking someone to help us double check the loads and finalize the design.
What you need to do to apply:
To apply, please complete our online application form here:
Alternatively, you are also welcome to send your resume directly to our Executive Director who is doing the interviewing and hiring for this position: email@example.com
About One Community
Virtual Opportunity, San Gabriel, CA 91775, US
One Community’s non-profit mission is transformational global change through designing, modeling, and open sourcing sustainably holistic, virally-self-replicating, Highest Good of All solutions. These solutions are founded on comprehensive and modifiable village/city models which can be duplicated globally. Duplication can be accomplished both modularly and/or as complete teacher/demonstration hubs and include sustainable solutions for infrastructure, food, education, economics, fulfilled living, and more.
Our vision is facilitating the creation of a new age of cooperation, collaboration, innovation, creativity, and increased happiness for humanity. We do this by demonstrating what’s possible, open sourcing and free-sharing the blueprints, and making modular or total duplication easy enough, affordable enough, and attractive enough, so that
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 27, 2021
- Mechanical Engineering
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Minimum 10 hours a week
- 2+ years of industry experience, AutoCAD software and experience