4 people are interested
Operations Handbook Writer
4 people are interested
Liluye needs a skilled researcher and writer, or two, to help us complete our operations handbook as soon as possible. The first Liluye workshop in Ile Ife, Nigeria has already started and I want to create a solid foundation for our flagship workshop.
This project is a priority because it will be the foundation for Liluye, and will be a comprehensive handbook for the trafficked survivors/artisans & workshop to follow to create a solid system for their operations & to be replicated for future ones.
We already have an artisan toolkit outline and information in place to follow, which just need to customize it to our specific values, mission, goals, location, and marketing strategy. The handbook objectives/outcome are:
- to encapsulate a consistent, Liluye voice throughout the handbook so that it's in the same voice as our website and social media. It will be in third person throughout (apart from the intro letter).
- for the handbook to look professional and inclusive, in that it is comprehensive/complete in the content covered for the Liluye / WIDC workshop in Ile Ife to refer to it on anything that need.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
4764 E Sunrise Dr., Unit #417, Tucson, AZ 85718, US
At Liluye, our mission is to combine ethical fashion with compassion by creating high quality, sustainable, ethnic, handmade products that will help reintegrate trafficked survivors back into society by teaching them a viable trade and providing them with a good income, marketable skills, agency training, collaboration and holistic resources.
At Liluye, we passionately combine ethical fashion with compassion. Our products are proudly created by and for people with Great Spirit!
At the same time, we are committed to protecting and sustaining the environment. We intend to only use sustainable, preferably circular, materials in our supply chain to reduce waste, lessen the overall impact on the environment, and promote fair labor conditions.
Currently, we started our first workshop in partnership with WIDC in Nigeria with 8 trafficked survivors to provide them with skills and agency training, mental health resources, and a fair wage. Our plan, and goal, is to collaborate and open as many global workshops as necessary to help reintegrate trafficked survivors.
Liluye is also providing free PTSD training to all its employees and partners that are interested and that can benefit from this essential and beneficial training, in partnership with SessionWise.org.
Join us in helping to create global, safe havens to economically empower trafficked warriors, and to bring even more awareness and preventive measures to help end sex trafficking! Together, we can help create a better and safer world for everyone and empower girls and women at the same time.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 11, 2021
- Graphic Design / Print
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Basic Computer Skills
- Problem Solving
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Up to a month, from start to finish; up to 15 hours a week.
- Solid command of English; native speaker preferred. Also, Google Docs knowledge as the handbook is in Google Docs and content will be added, manipulated and formatted in it.