1 person is interested
Pay-Per-Click Specialist (Remote)
1 person is interested
African Development Choices (ADC) is a UK-based Social Enterprise on a mission to reduce poverty by empowering communities to make more informed choices in the management of public resources.
ADC’s purpose is to enable communities to independently meet their needs for essential services, such as clean water and safe sanitation and improve lives in Africa.
At ADC we encourage a working culture of seeking and giving input, showing and taking initiative, and commitment to the organisation and its purpose.
Main purpose of job:
You will be responsible for fundraising efforts with Google Ads. You will develop and implement PPC Strategies in line with SEO. This is a great opportunity to be part of our search engine team with an aim to introduce new strategies and increased engagement on our website.
Department and/or Division: Marketing & Communications
Position reports to: SEO & SEM Team Lead
Position is responsible for: N/A
Main Duties and Objectives:
- Develop Google Ads strategy to improve ROI and to improve the fundraising efforts
- Constant analysis of donor behaviour through analytics to improve core KPIs
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords
- Execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with ADC goals
- Manage and generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with company goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Manage the research and creation of large keyword lists in order to optimise bids
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates
- Manage display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms
- Keep pace with search engines and PPC industry trends and developments
- Lead on implementing testing frameworks and reporting on performance to drive incremental improvements
- Responsibility for writing engaging copy and making creative suggestions for ads and messaging as well as optimising CTAs
- Project Manage and collaborate with internal teams to deliver project scopes on time and in budget
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- A deep understanding of the PPC process as well as a working knowledge of Web Analytics
- Determining the appropriate targets and then meeting them
- Familiarity with key tools such as Search Ads 360
- Good communication skills- explaining complex concepts simply
- Google Ads certified
- If you have any experience with Paid Social, Amazon PPC or Programmatic Advertising
What ADC offers you:
This is a volunteer, remote and unpaid position with the following benefits:
- Professional learning and career development opportunities
- An opportunity to build on your work experience within your profession
- An opportunity to be part of a diverse team representing different parts of the world that is changing lives in Africa
- An opportunity to help shape a start-up social enterprise
- We provide work reference
This job description is a written statement of the essential characteristics of the job, with its principal accountabilities, incorporating a note of the skills, knowledge and experience required for a satisfactory level of performance. This is not intended to be a complete, detailed account of all aspects of the duties involved.
Here at African Development Choices, we celebrate diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our teams are made up of people from all over the world and we welcome all applications. If you are disabled or have a long-term health condition, and you require any reasonable adjustments for your application with us, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
About African Development Choices
Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, GB
Our mission is to reduce poverty by empowering communities to make more informed choices in the management of public resources.
African Development Choices (ADC) is a UK-based Social Enterprise on a mission to reduce poverty in Africa by empowering local communities and their leaders to make more informed choices in the management of public resources so that they can independently meet their own needs for essential services. Improving public resources management is key to establishing a sustainable society. And increasing access to essential services, such as clean water and sanitation, is key to fighting poverty because lack of access to essential services is a root cause of poverty.
We achieve this using our unique approach to reduce poverty as follows:
- Set better precedent
- Raise expectations
- Increase public participation
- Improve management of public resources
- Increase access to essential services
By delivering access to essential services through our donor-funded community projects, we set better precedents in the management of public resources and the delivery of essential services. Then we raise expectations through education and support and mobilise communities to play an active and informed role in the management of public resources so that they can enact change for themselves. We achieve this by sharing information from our projects that provides a new perspective. It’s not the information that empowers communities to participate; it’s raised expectations from a new perspective.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 9, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Marketing Analytics
- Google Apps
- At least 7-10 hours per week