Business and Technology Trainer
Target Staff Type Supported/Volunteer
Work Location JAARS Waxhaw
FTE 0.500 Can be a full-time or a part-time position with a minimum of 20 hours per week.
The Business and Technology Trainer, as part of the Technology and Business Support function, supports the JAARS campus, providing service and training in business solutions for individuals and departments.
- First line of contact providing individual users and departments consulting/training in business solutions
- Serve as a key person in our Business Technology Training effort
- Promote collaboration and help develop a standard set of technology tools
- Keep informed about and train others in the use of new technology tools
- Knowledge of the many services JAARS offers
- A deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal spiritual growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission and core values of JAARS
- Innovative; enjoy exploring and applying new technology tools
- Continual learner who looks for opportunities to automate processes and tasks and to improve effectiveness
- Enjoys patiently coaching and helping people learn to effectively utilize training with excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in-person and remotely
- Works well as part of a team; collaborative
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in technology field, Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent experience
- Familiar with: Google Workplace, collaboration tools, video communication tools: Zoom, Hangouts, etc.
7405 Jaars Rd, PO Box 248, WAXHAW, NC 28173, US
JAARS' mission is to make Bible translation and language development possible, especially in the most remote places on earth. We do that by enabling locally appropriate and sustainable solutions in transportation, technology, media and training.
JAARS is a multidisciplinary team of problem-solvers who is committed to the belief and the vision that people’s lives and communities are transformed as they experience God’s Word in their own language.
We are a community of missionaries, volunteers and a few employees who work together to accomplish the Great Commission goal of providing Scripture to every people group on earth in the language they understand best - their native language. We do that by supporting Bible translation and language development partners globally and by working with prayer and financial partners in the United States to help make a range of unique on-the-field solutions possible.
JAARS7405 Jaars RdWaxhaw, NC 28173
November 5, 2021
- ERP / CRM
- Network Administration
- IT Help Desk
- People 55+
- Background Check