2 people are interested
Remote Tiktok Art Teacher
2 people are interested
Art Sphere Inc (ASI) is looking for volunteers with experience as an artist or experience teaching arts. Volunteers will be trained in person at the studio on delivering lessons via Tiktok. If you are looking to build your resume in these areas and/or you have experience and would like to help the arts, youth, and your local Philadelphia community, we would love to have you on our ASI Team!
Founded in 1998, Art Sphere Inc. (ASI) is a Philadelphia-based non-profit, established to teach art to inner-city low-income youth. Our mission is to engage the creative in communities, empower neighborhoods to explore the positives in peoples' lives, and heal the mind, body and spirit through art. Art Sphere Inc. nurtures the artist in all of us to be able to think beyond what is possible in our own lives and communities. Our students, volunteers and partners transcend obstacles to bring about positive and lasting change that continuously enables thriving neighborhoods and a vibrant city! Help us make a difference!
Tiktok Teacher Responsibilities:
- Spread ASI’s promotional online content to include photo, video, and blog recordings of regular classroom assignments via Tiktok
- Create one-minute teaching videos - no editing required
- Teachers can remain anonymous on the platform - no requirement to show your face if you aren't comfortable!
Email email@example.com if you are interested!
- Commitment 1- 3 hours, a week
- ASI volunteer release form- http://artsphere.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/ASI-Intake-Release-Form-rev.-2017.pdf
- Criminal Background Check- https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp
- Child Abuse Clearance- https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home
- FBI Fingerprinting (if you have lived in PA for less than ten consecutive years). - waived during Covid
- ASI Volunteer Manual handbook (read first before signing Agreement Letter)
- ASI Volunteer Manual Agreement Letter
For help applying for clearances visit:
About Art Sphere Inc
Bok Building, Studio 502, Studio #401, Philadelphia, PA 19148, US
Art Sphere Inc. (ASI) is a Philadelphia-based non-profit 501 (c)3 that offers its education programs to culturally under-served Philadelphia youth at after-school programs, community centers, and K-12 schools and now during the Covid-19 , online. ASI was established in 1998 to teach inner-city, low income students fundamental art concepts while: promoting learning and growth of self-esteem, Improving and sustaining mental and physical health, encouraging self-expression, broadening cultural horizons, and reinforcing other subject areas.
Art Sphere uses art as the means to enhance learning. ASI aims to fill the artistic void in these communities by fostering the visual arts, mindfulness, STEAM, music, and dance programs. Through our programs, students develop a broad range of skills to help them thrive in all subjects. We use art as a strategic tool to educate and create meaningful experiences for people of all ages. With the support and partnership of public institutions and private organizations, Art Sphere Inc. mobilizes a diverse volunteer base to focus on beautifying public spaces and encourage flourishing communities. Our mission is to engage the creative in youth, empower neighborhoods to explore the positives in peoples’ lives, and heal the mind, body and spirit through the arts. ASI offers a variety of opportunities for volunteers to get involved and give back to the community. We look forward to you joining us and being part of our team!
Art Sphere Inc.1901 S 9th StreetStudio 502Philadelphia, PA 19148
November 4, 2021
- Visual Arts
- Video Production
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training