LTE Mealsite Manager
Join Our Team!
The Aging and Disability Resource Center of Eagle Country Mauston Office is seeking a Limited Term Employee (LTE) site manager for the Mauston Nutrition Site in Juneau County. Hours are Monday- Thursday, 9:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Previous experience in related areas of food preparation, valid driver’s license and work with the aging persons preferred. Examples of duties include meal service, equipment set-up, preparation of food and food transport, meal ordering, organization of volunteer staff, maintenance of food quality, bookkeeping, attendance at meeting and training sessions, and transport of individuals for medical and personal business.
To apply or for more information please go to www.co.juneau.wi.gov
Application until position is filled.
Please send application to: Juneau County Personnel 220 E. State St. - Rm 205 Mauston, WI 53948
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- 09:00 AM to 01:30 PM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Juneau County Aging & Disability Resource Center
200 Hickory St, Mauston, WI 53948, US
The Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) of Eagle Country is dedicated to working with adults and families who are affected by aging, disability, mental health or substance abuse issues, by providing information and access to services to enhance their quality of life. The ADRC of Eagle Country is regional in Southwest Wisconsin and serves Crawford, Juneau, Richland, and Sauk Counties.
- Consumer-Driven Services - We will support individual choice built on the strength of individuals, families and their communities.
- Empowerment - We will equip persons with the tools they need to make informed decisions and maintain control of their lives.
- Respect - We will recognize and value the unique qualities and experience of each person.
- Inclusion--We provide unbaised services to all races, ethnicities, gender identities, sexual orientations and religions.
- Quality - We will continuously strive to prove the highest quality services.
- Collaboration - We will promote partnerships that reach across systems and organizational boundaries.
- Stewardship - We will effectively & efficiently manage public and private resources.
1055 East State StreetMauston, WI 53948
November 3, 2021
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Monday - Thursday 4.5 hours a day from 9am to 1:30p