Juneau County Aging & Disability Resource Center
- People with Disabilities
Location200 Hickory StMauston, WI 53948 United States
The Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) of Eagle Country is dedicated to working with adults and families who are affected by aging, disability, mental health or substance abuse issues, by providing information and access to services to enhance their quality of life. The ADRC of Eagle Country is regional in Southwest Wisconsin and serves Crawford, Juneau, Richland, and Sauk Counties.
- Consumer-Driven Services - We will support individual choice built on the strength of individuals, families and their communities.
- Empowerment - We will equip persons with the tools they need to make informed decisions and maintain control of their lives.
- Respect - We will recognize and value the unique qualities and experience of each person.
- Inclusion--We provide unbaised services to all races, ethnicities, gender identities, sexual orientations and religions.
- Quality - We will continuously strive to prove the highest quality services.
- Collaboration - We will promote partnerships that reach across systems and organizational boundaries.
- Stewardship - We will effectively & efficiently manage public and private resources.