16 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Refuge Food Pantry
Please visit the new page to apply.
16 people are interested
Department: Food Pantry
Location: 1187 Meadow Lane Concord, CA - In person/Online (from home)
START YOUR APPLICATION
Are you a skilled person who believes in lending your skills to help eliminate hunger during these unprecedented times? If so, consider being a Grant Writer for the Refuge Food Pantry.
We are constantly in the fight to eliminate hunger and help our low income communities by providing food. Our numbers keep increasing as we are under uncertain times. Therefore, We are looking for a talented professional to fill the position of Grant Writer for developing and implementing proposals that support the short- and long-term fundraising goals of our food pantry.
This role includes, but is not limited to, writing inquiries, proposals, and reports, researching prospective funders, collecting, managing, and synthesizing grant-related information.
- Minimum one year experience as grant writer.
- Independent, responsible for making the connection and building relationships with other organizations, business and independent individuals.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Assist with research and documentation relating to grants and foundations.
- Research prospective grant-makers, including charitable giving history, and grant guidelines.
- Develops proposal and report language as assigned, including research, data collection, writing, budget, and supporting materials.
- Writes grant proposals to solicit, retain, and maximize financial support according to grant makers- guidelines and deadlines.
- Maintains and updates the grant proposal and report template.
If you are interested in learning more or scheduling a call, contact Erika Pantoja at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for sharing your talents with us!
Administrator of Ministry Operations/ Food Pantry Coordinator
Office: (925) 671-0702
About Refuge Food Pantry
1187 Meadow Lane, Concord, CA 94520, US
Refuge Food Pantry is a coalition of churches, organizations and individuals on mission in the Monument Corridor to end food insecurity in our neighborhood. Started by a group of neighbors in 2010 that saw a need in their community, the pantry became a ministry of Refuge Church (formerly Parkhaven Baptist) and continues to serve the Monument neighborhood today.
As an Agency Partner with The Food Bank of Contra Costa & Solano, we are in the fight to end hunger. In 2020, the number of households the pantry serves has grown exponentially. Originally providing 200 supplemental meals/week pre-COVID-19, we now distribute upwards of 2000 supplemental meals/week!
As a Coalition of Communities on a mission to serve the Monument, we are constantly coming up with new ways to expand our support and advocacy
in this growing neighborhood.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 22, 2022
- Grant Writing / Research
- Must be at least 14
- Minimum 1 month - ongoing