16 people are interested
Tech Support Manager
Please visit the new page to apply.
16 people are interested
Phinney's believes in keeping people and their beloved pets together. We do this by extending a helping hand to pet parents in need. Phinney’s is a small volunteer-based non-profit that relies heavily on online software and social media platforms.
Phinney’s is looking to fill a volunteer position of Tech Support Manager. This person should understand computers and be tech-savvy. Also this person should be able to provide support to volunteers with technology gaps and help advance Phinney’s online presence.
As a Tech Support volunteer, you would be responsible for the health and safety of all Phinney's online services. This role requires being available to teach, coach and help our volunteers get started and master the use of the products and services we adopted at Phinney's.
Specifically, we are looking for a volunteer to:
- Develop, constantly review and update Phinney's online profiles, information and passwords for online products such as Google Workspace, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Hootsuite, Flipcause, Quickbooks, Canva, among others.
- Maintain the health and safety of our online accounts.
- Teach and coach Phinney's volunteers to use the products necessary to do our volunteer work.
- Propose improvements as well as develop and execute a plan for Phinney's online presence.
Qualifications and Expectations
- Be able to commit to at least 2 years.
- Be available for 2-4 hours a week for this work and occasional online meetings with the team.
- Have strong project management skills to help manage numerous online products.
- Be organized to keep track of the cases and volunteer requests and make sure everything is followed through accordingly.
- Ability to think outside the box to help find a solution to an issue that may arise.
- Eager to learn and research information from several sources.
- Be proactive and creative.
- Must be kind, compassionate, patient and reliable.
We will be interviewing candidates and requiring volunteers to pass a CORI background check.
PO Box 425, Lincoln, MA 01773, US
Phinney’s believes in keeping people and their beloved pets together. We do this by extending a helping hand to pet parents in need.
Phinney's is a nonprofit that helps low-income people in Massachusetts keep their pets in times of hardships. We are 100% volunteer-based, so we depend on you to get the job done.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 15, 2022
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Be able to commit to at least 2 years. Be available for 2-4 hours a week for this work and occasional online meetings with the team.