3 people are interested
Tik Tok Coordinator
ORGANIZATION: Pikes Peak Children's Museum
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
Purpose of Volunteer Position: To help gain & maintain a well known presence on TikTok.
Number of hours: 2-5 hours per week.
Location: In person and from home
Reports to: Currently, the Executive Director
Works Closely with: The Executive Director, Content Creator and other Social media volunteers
- Get us up and going on TikTok
- Create a consistent followers base on TikTok
- Decide on a TikTok marketing plan
- Coordinate with the other Social media volunteers, so you are on the same page
- Coordinate with the Executive Director and/or Content Creator to get other content as needed
- Coordinate and collect all content needed for Instagram & LinkedIn
- Create videos for the TikTok page
- Help to respond and engage with anyone who comments on TikTok page
- Be able to come into museum to get content for TikTok page
- Be able to attend events to get content for TikTok page
- Report analytics at least 1x a month to Executive Director
- Be a part of the Marketing Committee and be able to meet in person or Zoom 1x a month
Volunteer Requirements/Working Conditions:
- Most work can be done remotely
- Some time within the museum or at events may be needed to create more content
- If done remotely, Zoom or Google Meets will take place as needed
- Understand and promote PPCM’s mission
- Be a part of the Marketing Committee - meets 1-2 hours monthly; in person or Zoom
- Be an ambassador for PPCM
- Help to educate the community about PPCM
Recommended Volunteer Qualifications:
- At least 18 years old
- May work remotely, but will need to be here in the Springs and able to get images and video from time to time at the museum and/or events
- Have experience using TikTok and creating videos
- Be personable and enjoyable to listen to and/or see in videos created
- Be creative and think outside of the box
- Be able to have fun and be a BIG kid!
About Pikes Peak Children's Museum
2565 Airport Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80910, US
PPCM is a community-built, hands-on educational destination that engages ALL children and their grown-ups by sparking creativity through purposeful play.
Our vision is to be a trusted, growing educational resource, and a community collaborator who offers opportunities to inspire children to reach their unique potential.The express objectives of PPCM are to provide:
- A dynamic hands-on, engaging and fun educational experience focused on the age group 0-10.
- A place for this demographic to encounter boundless opportunities for discovery and imagination, sparking a passion for life-long learning.
- A compelling environment to nurture wonder and creativity, encouraging children’s innate desire to explore the world around them.
- An indispensable resource for children, families, the community at large and elementary-level educators as a mutually beneficial connecting point.
2565 Airport RoadColorado Springs, CO 80910
December 15, 2022
- Social Media / Blogging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training