*Fundraising Administration Volunteer- Cumberland County
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - Greater Pennsylvania Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
Assist Red Cross development staff with research and administrative projects that help fulfill fundraising needs and annual fundraising goal.
- Research potential donors including company's key contacts, charitable giving history, community involvement, areas of giving and contact information.
- Identify relationships between prospects and potential board connections.
- Assist with gift processing, including daily gift log, bundling, and mailing gifts to processing center.
- Provide information to Fundraiser or Stewardship Volunteer for follow-up.
- Prepare PowerPoint deck presentations for corporate donors.
- Print and send outgoing donor communications, such as event mailings (invitations), disaster solicitation mailings during national disaster, donor mailings for end-of-year solicitation, and postcards to steward donors (examples include postcards for Turn and Test, for Thanksgiving, or holiday postcards)
- Provide general office assistance as related to development, including photocopying, as well as assisting with projects and other duties as assigned.
- Passion for the Red Cross mission and the community
- Ability to work effectively as a member of the Red Cross team
- Knowledge of Red Cross structure, services policies, and procedures
- Knowledge and familiar with using research tools (example: Searching the internet to research donors)
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written
- Well organized, responsible, trustworthy
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Access to a computer and internet access
About American Red Cross - Greater Pennsylvania Region
701 Centre Ave., Reading, PA 19601, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross exists to provide compassionate care to those in need. Our network of generous donors, volunteers and employees share a mission of preventing and relieving suffering, here at home and around the world, through five key service areas:
Supporting America's Military Families
Collect lifesaving blood
Health and Safety
Multiple locations Carlisle, PA 17013
November 22, 2022
- Administrative Support
- Grant Writing / Research
- People 55+
- Background Check