1 person is interested
*Fundraising Stewardship Volunteer- Lancaster, PA
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - Greater Pennsylvania Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Assist with thanking our donors through acknowledgement letters, thank you phone calls, and other stewardship materials.
- Support stewardship efforts by conducting donor thank you calls for unmanaged donors and sending handwritten, personalized communication.
- Utilize RC View to create map of Red Cross impact within a donor’s community.
- Prepare PowerPoint deck presentations for corporate donors.
- Assist with writing personalized thank you letters and cards for managed donors under direction of Relationship Manager.
- Help track benefits for donors by creating a benefits matrix/tracker.
- Sound the Alarm benefit execution
- R365 members benefit execution
- Giving Society recognition benefit execution
- Brainstorm and design creative thank you touchpoints, including donor gifts.
- Populate recognition certificates and plaques for donors, third-party fundraising events, or in-kind donors.
- Attend donor visits to talk about mission moment.
Time Commitment: 2-4 hours as needed
- Strong attention to detail and flexibility
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to plan and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing and computer skills
- Ability to coordinate and organize multiple functions and activities within deadlines
- Comfort with repetitive tasks
- Good with teamwork
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite is required
To get started as a Red Cross volunteer, please visit: https://volunteerconnection.redcross.org/?nd=lead&a=43393&h=193&p=1899125
About American Red Cross - Greater Pennsylvania Region
701 Centre Ave., Reading, PA 19601, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross exists to provide compassionate care to those in need. Our network of generous donors, volunteers and employees share a mission of preventing and relieving suffering, here at home and around the world, through five key service areas:
Supporting America's Military Families
Collect lifesaving blood
Health and Safety
Multiple locations Lancaster, PA 17603
January 9, 2024
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours
- volunteers must be vaccinated or wear a mask