Hot Meal Delivery - VISTE
The volunteer picks up hot meals from First Presbyterian Church between 10:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. The volunteer is given a list of client names and contact information. The hot meals are delivered to the client's homes. Hot Meals are delivered Tuesday and Thursdays.
This opportunity is CONTACTLESS. Clients have a cooler bag that you will insert the meal into and knock on the door to let them know it is in there.
1) I will be punctual and conscientious, conduct myself with dignity, courtesy and consideration of others, and endeavor to make my work professional in quality.
2) I will at all times while engaged in volunteer activities uphold the philosophy and ethical principles of VISTE.
3) I will obtain and prominently wear my name badge while volunteering.
4) I will make my best effort to fulfill my commitment to VISTE by completing all assignments that I accept.
5) I will immediately report any incidents to my supervisor.
* Failure to comply with policies, rules and regulations.
* Unsatisfactory attitude, work, or appearance.
* Any other circumstances which, in the judgment of the Volunteer Coordinator, would make my continued services as a volunteer contrary to the best interest of the organization.
About Volunteer Polk
1290 Golfview Avenue, Bartow, FL 33830, US
Volunteer Polk’s Mission: We mobilize volunteers and resources to improve the quality of life for people throughout Polk County.
Polk County volunteers are seeking to:
- Make A Difference,
- Meet Others, and/or to
- Maximize their Career Skills - while assisting various agencies in County government.
Assignments are targeted to make a difference in the areas of:
- Education -STEM
- Economic Development & Community
- Health & Nutrition
- Public Safety
You may choose to volunteer once-a-week or once-in-a-while!
1232 East Magnolia StreetLakeland, FL 33801
October 20, 2021
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 16
- Tuesdays and Thursdays for a few hours, ongoing
- The volunteer must conduct themselves in a responsible and caring manner at all times.