DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Grant Deputy (Volunteer/Remote)
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
If you're looking for additional experience, you should try working for a non-profit. At Abuse Refuge Org, we grant you every opportunity to further develop your skill sets, cross-train, lead and excel within your chosen vocation. This is a volunteer position, however, it will give you valuable work experience while helping to further our efforts of helping victims of abuse.
Company Description: Abuse Refuge Org (ARO) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3). We focus our best efforts and practices to assist and help those abused by aiding in 10 major areas of abuse to include: Sexual, Physical, Narcissistic, Psychological, Financial, Bullying, Spousal, Cyber, Child, and Self-abuse.
**This is an unpaid volunteer position
- Oversee a growing team of Grant Writing Coordinators
Responsibilities And What You Will Do:
- Supervise the entire proposal and submission process elements, including compiling, writing, editing, and submitting all grant applications.
- Work closely with other leaders in ARO to understand what type of support the organization needs.
- Study and understand the history, structure, objectives, programs, and financial needs of the organization.
- Improve grant approval results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approaches, and coordination.
- Lead and organize weekly team meetings with members to discuss project needs and deadlines.
- Report to management on the status of projects and workflow.
- Evaluate team performance and provide feedback to members and management.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Experience in grant writing, prospect research, or general fundraising.
- Past leadership in a professional setting is a plus.
- Substantial time and project management skills.
- Excellent organization, communication, and writing skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Drive.
- Must be available to volunteer 15+ hours a week
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
To prepare for your interview:
1) Completely peruse and review our website at http://GoARO.org
2) Prepare a few good questions for the interview
3) Interviews are typically 30-40 minutes so please make your responses during the interview succinct and timely
Abuse Refuge Org is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We support the LGBTQ-IA+ community and the disabled communities.
For our hiring practices please refer to this link: //abuserefuge.org/human-resources/#BFOQ
About ABUSE REFUGE INC
470 Olde Worthington Road, Suite 200, Westerville, OH 43082, US
Abuse Refuge Org is poised to be the definitive leader in the Abuse Care Industry. Ours is to "Breathe Life". We strive to grant victims clarity of their past and the present as well as to the many and multiple Abused Victims so they can proceed with their futures "Scot Free" from their woes and their tortures. We advance these victims closer and closer towards recovery. We look at the whole person well being, protection, therapy, and outcome.
To penetrate and overwhelm every aspect, from recognition, treatment, staffing, and guidance within the Abuse Care Industry. Further, our goal is to standardize "Whole personal conceptual treatment" throughout the Abuse Care Industry and to further develop a recognized and respected path to wellness. Ours is not to reinvent the wheel rather identify the metrics, reorient the existing components and define an ameliorated journey towards recovery and wellness.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 20, 2021
- Grant Writing / Research
- 15+ hrs/week