16 people are interested
16 people are interested
We are looking for a talented Salesforce developer to design world-class Salesforce applications for our evolving CRM requirements. As a Salesforce developer, you will be responsible for developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. You will also analyze project objectives, create customer workflows, and troubleshoot errors.
To ensure success as a Salesforce developer, you should have extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems. Ultimately, a top-class Salesforce developer can create dynamic and scalable Salesforce applications that meet the changing needs of the company.Salesforce Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Working knowledge of mavensMate or eclipse.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Ability to project manage.
Apply here - https://www.remworks.dev/about-us/volunteer-with-us
One Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139, US
We are a data-science-driven developer jobs platform helping companies spin up their engineering teams in the cloud at the push of a button. Based in Boston, Massachusetts, we are a fully remote company of 10 people who help connect world-class remote software engineers with world-class companies. We make the remote hiring journey easy and rewarding for both companies and developers. With RemWorks, companies can hire pre-vetted, USA-caliber remote software talent across 100+ skills in 3-5 days. We also democratize opportunities for remote developers from around the world by offering them high-quality software jobs with top US, Canadian and European firms. Our Developer Recommendation Engine uses AI to source, vet, match, and manage over a thousand developers worldwide. This, in turn, helps organizations save valuable time and resources as they build their dream engineering team in a matter of days.
When companies go remote, they get access to a planetary pool of engineers versus recruiting from a small pool of developers who live near their headquarters. They are not only able to hire higher-quality talent but also retain them for a more extended period.
But becoming a remote-first company isn’t that easy. Companies going for remote teams usually struggle with three things. First, although it’s easy to source average developers, it’s tough to find USA-caliber developers.
Second, it’s hard to evaluate and vet remote talent to figure out the best candidate. Organizations have a minimal idea about remote developers' fundamental skills and qualifications through a traditional resume. It doesn’t tell them enough about the foreign universities and the companies that a developer went to and worked for, respectively.
RemWorks’s approach is a vertically integrated solution that replaces traditional IT service company offerings with an AI-based platform. RemWorks has created the first and only Developer Recommendation Engine, a distributed team of developers sourced by software, vetted by software, matched by software, and managed by software.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 17, 2021
- Our initial engagement will last for one month and then we will reassess extending the working relationship based on mutual interest. At this time, we only ask for one month commitment.