Title: Marketing Director
Reports to: Executive Director
Reporting to and in partnership with the Executive Director, the role of the Marketing Director is to develop, implement and execute the marketing plan. This includes researching potential audiences, analysis of market segmentation, internal and external branding, and creating branding campaigns which are cost effective.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess donor requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Oversee marketing department staff and volunteers
Other Assigned Duties:
- Attend and participate in all staff meetings
- Provide coordination and participation in fundraising activities
About Brighter Tanzania Foundation
8383 GREENWAY BLVD, PMB 633, MIDDLETON, WI 53562, US
Our mission is to alleviate poverty and inequality in Tanzania through education and support of the local economy.
Brighter Tanzania Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to the development and success of educational centers in Tanzania. Our schools provide education for orphaned and impoverished students at no charge through charitable donations and student sponsorship.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 14, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing Analytics
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Long term: 6+ months
- Please submit a resume/CV and examples of your work to be considered.