Public Relations Team Leader
Her Nexx Chapter (HNC) is a 501(c)3 organization that provides an immersive virtual platform consisting of programs that connect, mentor and nurture women through their journey in life by providing access to certified life coaches, mentors and subject matter experts.
- Experience in Public Relations, Communications and/or Media Relations
- Innovation and creativity with attention to detail, research skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Interfaces with Marketing & Editorial; understanding of all social media platforms
- Ability to lead and mentor a committee of volunteers
- Help cultivate HNC's story to portray and build our brand and awareness.
- Possess strong writing as well as verbal skills to help develop and manage a wide variety of communications, campaigns and events via our various platforms.
- Assist with the development of new initiatives that focus on proactive media placement through print and online press releases and with a variety of media channels from podcasts to television/radio.
- Work with the Event Team to successfully promote, coordinate and execute the organization's quarterly fundraising efforts.
- Demonstrated initiative and drive; ability to work on tight deadlines while exhibiting flexibility and efficient time management.
Must be 18+
Previous experience in Public relations
About Her Nexx Chapter
5015 Addison Circle, Ste # 366, Addison, TX 75001, US
We as women are about the quality of life through wellness, lifestyle, and empowerment. Her Nexx Chapter is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. We build and connect the missing bridge for her inner balance, peace, and self-assurance to help women stimulate self-growth with ways to connect, mentor, and nurture her lifestyle. Our humanitarian contributions to women, for women, indicate our commitment to the true concept of "The Future of Connection for Women." Our vision is to create a global nonprofit platform that propels her limitless possibilities. We are a community where women connect, explore and transform through an immersive virtual platform of coaches with expertise in the areas of career, finance, leadership, self-connection, parenting and entrepreneurship.
In addition to our vision illuminating a diverse group of women spanning multi-generations with increased capacity to embrace individual strengths for well-being, we have created a community within our internal structure for our volunteers. We are proud that our platform provides opportunities to help mentor and enhance our volunteers' skills with professional leadership.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 24, 2021
- Public Relations