OPS: Associate Facilities Volunteer - Central & Western NE
Performs or coordinates the maintenance, repairs and general upkeep of American Red Cross facilities
- Complete maintenance work orders for facilities in the Region or Chapter.
- Conduct regular inspections of buildings to identify repair or maintenance needs as they arise.
- Perform maintenance and repair work, such as painting, electrical, plumbing, carpentry depending on identified skill level and training.
- Serve as a local point of contact for maintenance service contractors to ensure their work is completed timely and economically.
- Will participate in office relocation efforts, and the support details related to opening or closing of American Red Cross facilities.
- Assist with facility emergency drills
- Work with regional Operations staff to identify opportunities for more efficient management of American Red Cross facilities.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in accordance with established policies and procedures to assure compliance with standard operating procedures, Safety Quality Identity Potency Purity [SQUIPP], regulations outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations.
About American Red Cross of Nebraska-Iowa Region
2912 S 80th Ave, Omaha, NE 68124, US
Mission Statement: The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors. Vision Statement The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that... ...all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope; ...our communities are ready and prepared for disasters; ...everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products; ...all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and ...in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.
Since our founding by Clara Barton on May 21, 1881, the American Red Cross has been dedicated to serving people in need. We received our first congressional charter in 1900 and to this day we are tasked by the federal government with providing services to members of the American armed forces and their families as well as providing disaster relief in the United States and around the world.
Today, as throughout our long history, the Red Cross depends on generous contributions of time, blood, and money from the American public to support our lifesaving services and programs.
Multiple locations North Platte, NE 69101
October 8, 2021
- Background Check