Inspire a love of the arts!
Do you live your life to your own soundtrack? Were you born to be on the stage with your name in lights? Follow the music up to the Youth Arts Academy where kids enjoy jam sessions, rock and jazz bands, private instrument and voice lessons, theatre and dance programs, and more. Our mission is to stimulate growth, creativity, and self-expression through the arts. Come help us do that!
Responsibilities could include:
- Substitute teaching for private instrumental/voice lessons
- Assisting Jazz, Rock, and Concert Band Instructors (copying music, coaching musicians, setting up/tearing down, classroom management, performance and recital support)
- Leading a workshop as a master musician/teaching artist
- Organizing/inventory of equipment
- Tuning, repairing and maintaining music instruments and equipment
- Event support: set up/tear down, usher, sound/light/media operation, box office, raffle management, stage management, flyering/tabling at recruitment events
About Boys & Girls Clubs of San Dieguito
533 Lomas Santa Fe Drive, Solana Beach, CA 92075, US
The Boys & Girls Clubs of San Dieguito is an organization dedicated to providing POSITIVE activities to develop the education, health, self-esteem and character of youth.
Our seven branches offer exceptional programs for youth to include:
- Personal development through our six Core Program Areas (the arts, character and leadership, education and career development, health and life skills, sports, fitness and recreation, technology)
- Clean facilities with dedicated, caring staff members who provide a safe environment for kids and teens
- Quality after-school programs and activities at affordable prices
- Diverse summer camps to fit the needs of all campers
- Innovative specialty programs in academics, music and arts, athletics, and healthy living
Our affiliation with Boys & Girls Clubs of America gives us access to many proven programs. Our qualified staff is adept at developing programs that appeal to youth in each unique club. No child is excluded from attending the Club since financial assistance is available. Inclusion is a philosophy that facilitates a sense of belonging among our members regardless of ability. The philosophy teaches our members that diversity is a part of life that should not only be accepted, but valued. From athletics to education and arts, the Boys & Girls Clubs of San Dieguito offer a wide variety of programs to meet the needs of the community and instill a sense of belonging, usefulness, influence and competence in our youth.
3800 A-Mykonos AvenueSan Diego, CA 92130
October 8, 2021
- Youth Services
- Music Arts
- Keyboard Instrument
- Percussion Instrument
- Wind Instrument
- Background Check
- At least one hour a week for three months