Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Boys & Girls Clubs of San Dieguito is an organization dedicated to providing POSITIVE activities to develop the education, health, self-esteem and character of youth.
Our seven branches offer exceptional programs for youth to include:
- Personal development through our six Core Program Areas
- Clean facilities with dedicated, caring staff members who provide a safe environment for kids and teens
- Quality after-school programs and activities at affordable prices
- Diverse summer camps to fit the needs of all campers
- Innovative specialty programs in academics, music and arts, athletics, and healthy living
Our affiliation with Boys & Girls Clubs of America gives us access to many proven programs. Our qualified staff is adept at developing programs that appeal to youth in each unique club. No child is excluded from attending the Club since financial assistance is available. Inclusion is a philosophy that facilitates a sense of belonging among our members regardless of ability. The philosophy teaches our members that diversity is a part of life that should not only be accepted, but valued.From athletics to education and arts, the Boys & Girls Clubs of San Dieguito offer a wide variety of programs to meet the needs of the community and instill a sense of belonging, usefulness, influence and competence in our youth.
2013 Annual Report
- Ally Hanlon
- Need admin access?