1 person is interested
Volunteer HR Project Leader : Student Internship Program (Remote)
1 person is interested
- STW(tm) will provide a "letter of recommendation" to interns, students & professionals who are able to showcase outstanding performance for school/university credit and for professional references.
STW(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW(tm) also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW(tm) because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long-term solutions to the water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all."
To learn more about Save the Water(tm), please visit www.savethewater.org.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Student Internship Manager to join our Student Internship Team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have strong communication and management skills in leading, developing and executing the student internship program.
As the Student Internship Manager, you will collaborate with all business groups in all stages of the onboarding and offboarding of the Student Internship Program (SIP). Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our student internship program.
What you will be responsible for...
Strategy and Operations:
- Streamline and continuously improve processes;
- Spearheads the development of the Student Internship Program;
- Responsible for outreach, engagement and program development strategies;
- Creates and ensures positive intern experience;
- Oversee and manage the recruiting and screening of year-round intern applicants.
- Participate in marketing/promotional events to ensure volunteers and students alike are aware of the internship program.
- Support the STW Student Internship Program development that aligns to Save the Water’s mission in meeting the intern headcount strategy.
- Promotes and communicates the Student Internship Program to internal and external stakeholders;
- Serve as the point of contact regarding a group/team’s internship(s).
- Serve as a liaison between intern mentors/supervisors and colleges.
- Design and disseminate evaluation and satisfaction surveys;
- Ensure directors and managers are adhering to the Student Internship Handbook and Policy guidelines.
- Maintain and update program-related documents, including processes and templates, such as the Student Internship Handbook and Special Projects template;
- Design and execute program evaluation activities;
- Implement quality assurance policies and procedures, and control processes;
- Review and revise the department’s internship procedures as needed.
- Provide assistance and recommendations in the STW Student Internship Program and evaluate the effectiveness of the program.
- Research and recommend best practices in conducting operations of the STW Student Internship Program.
- Manage the firstname.lastname@example.org account.
- Supervise a team of associates and manage their performance.
- Attend regular meetings as necessary.
- Be willing to attend virtual meetings in EST timezone (GMT -4:00) and respond to emails within 36 hours.
Apply Now if you have....
- Strong attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Strong ability to self-motivate, multi-task and prioritize effectively. Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and online environment.
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills to elicit information and provide accurate information clearly and concisely.
- Very comfortable working in a virtual team environment incorporating group problem-solving; shares information and responsibility.
- Committed to attending team meetings. Strong relationship-building skills, both internally and externally.
- Outgoing, persistent and energetic. Strong communication and interpersonal skills; able to handle requests and complaints in a professional, non-confrontational manner.
- Creative problem solving skills, capacity for innovation.
- Enjoy taking initiative, adaptable, and able to work under pressure.
- Post-secondary education preferably in HR, business, education, administration.
- Familiar or experienced in managing stakeholders and expectations of post-secondary students and administrators.
- Comfortable learning and using a variety of technical solutions to complete project deliverables.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, tools and life cycles.
- Experience using Google product applications or GSuite
How to apply:
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
About Save the Water, Inc.
"All Positions are Virtual", Plantation, FL 33322, US
The mission of Save The Water™ is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impact.
Save the Water(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW(tm) because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long-term solutions to the water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm) , please visit www.savethewater.org
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 8, 2021
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Program Management
- Critical Thinking
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and as a Project Leader, you are required to contribute a minimum of 8 hours per week.
- Project Leaders must be willing to attend virtual meetings in EST Timezone and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.