1 person is interested
Volunteer HR Project Leader : Job Processing (Remote)
1 person is interested
- STW(tm) will provide a "letter of recommendation" to interns, students & professionals who are able to showcase outstanding performance for school/university credit and for professional references.
STW(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW(tm) also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW(tm) because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long-term solutions to the water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all."
To learn more about Save the Water(tm), please visit www.savethewater.org.
The HR Job Processing Team at Save the Water(tm) is currently looking for a new project leader. Not only will your volunteering effort contribute to the important water research, but you will also be able to advance your professional skills in the field of HR, employee relations, employee motivation and employer branding. The Project Leader will be responsible for expanding the volunteer base by effectively managing all recruitment platforms. The candidate will also support the Human Resources Group by managing a team of volunteers in the area of talent management by maintaining advertisements for open volunteer positions on internal and external sites as overseeing completion of the administrative task for STW(tm).
What you will be responsible for...
- Manage on average 4-5 volunteers within the HR team, holding them accountable for their work.
- Plan and conduct bi-weekly team meeting, including sending agenda, taking meeting minutes, and follow up.
- Work closely with the Associate Director of HR to support the hiring needs.
- Create and maintain job descriptions and ads.
- Oversee, post, and manage Ads on internal and external websites.
- Manage and update the team’s documents, including maintaining the organization's project plan.
- Provide a monthly report of your team’s progress to the President and Vice President.
- Attend bi-weekly human resources meeting.
- Ensuring all positions across all job portals are updated for all groups.
- Building a strong understanding and educating the team to use all job portals effectively.
- Conducting a weekly audit on all positions on job portals.
Apply Now if you have....
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively within all levels of the organization and build partnerships.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Google Apps.
- Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with the public.
- HR experience with leadership, job interviewing and negotiation skills.
- Must demonstrate effective oral communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department.
- Bachelor's degree or comparable work experience (at least 3 years or more full time paid corporate/non - profit work experience).
How to apply:
If interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you!
Applicants residing in North-America are preferred however we welcome volunteers from all around the world who are comfortable volunteering & attending meetings at EST Time Zone.
*Save the Water(tm) is an Equal Opportunity Organization. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
**As part of Save the Water(tm)'s standard process, candidates will undergo an Employment & Education Verification check for the offer to be extended. These verification checks will be conducted either by Save the Water(tm) directly or by a professional third party firm at no charge to the applicant and include: prior employment verification, education verification only.
About Save the Water, Inc.
"All Positions are Virtual", Plantation, FL 33322, US
The mission of Save The Water™ is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impact.
Save the Water(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW(tm) because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long-term solutions to the water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm) , please visit www.savethewater.org
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 8, 2021
- Office Management
- Program Management
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and as a Project Leader you are required to contribute a minimum of 8 hours per week.
- Project Leader must be willing to attend the meeting in EST Timezone and be responsive to emails within 24 hours.