Every SCORE chapter depends on the talent and time of volunteers to help entrepreneurs achieve their dreams of small business ownership.
We’re currently looking for a volunteer to oversee the management and reporting of the chapter’s finances. SCORE SE Wisconsin’s financial management is directly tied to the Treasurer’s responsibilities, and the Treasurer’s execution of their responsibilities will have a strong impact on the public’s perception, trust, and assurance in the nonprofit as a whole.
- Act as a member of the executive committee and help guide the strategic direction and application of resources and efforts within the chapter
- Facilitate the preparation of an annual budget with the Chapter Executive Committee
- Regularly monitor the annual budget
- Support the processing of expenses for chapter events and initiatives
Learn more at www.score.org/volunteer.
SCORE is a nonprofit resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration that helps aspiring and existing entrepreneurs succeed. Volunteering is a way for you to give back, network with business experts, and share your knowledge. Join SCORE today to make a meaningful difference in your local community.
About SCORE SE Wisconsin
310 W Wisconsin Avenue, #585, Milwaukee, WI 53203, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
310 W Wisconsin Avenue#585Milwaukee, WI 53203
October 4, 2021
- Financial Planning
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Cost Analysis
- 6-16 hrs / month
- Complete your volunteer application here: https://sewisconsin.score.org/volunteer-143