1 person is interested
Marketing & Graphic Design Volunteer
1 person is interested
APPLY NOW ON OUR WEBSITE: https://nclifeline.galaxydigital.com/need/detail/?need_id=541755
Position Title: Marketing & Graphic Design Volunteer
The Community Engagement Marketing & Graphic Design Volunteer will assist staff in the Community Engagement Department with design work for implementation of communications, marketing, and Public Relations across the agency.
- Social Media Management (designing & posting 3-5x per week across platforms -Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Utilize HootSuite for social media scheduling/posting and analytics
- Assist with graphic design needs across agency including flyers, website graphics, etc.
- Assist with monthly e-newsletter & website blog posts
Student in process of obtaining degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Public Relations (PR) or like field is preferred. Graphic design skills required (knowledge on Adobe, Publisher, Canva preferred) . Proficiency using social media management (Facebook LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), familiarity with HootSuite Platform preferred. Experience with low-cost marketing strategies .This position requires strong written communication skills, exceptional attention to detail, and ability to work as part of a team by interacting, communicating and presenting ideas.
- Professional Development
- Graphic Design Content for your Portfolio
- Networking Opportunities & Training
Security Checks: TB Test, Drug Screening, and Live Scan Background Check
COVID-19 UPDATE: masks/face coverings required onsite (regardless of vaccination status), social distancing enforced, vaccine encouraged
- Fall or Spring Semester
- Remote 6-10 hr. per week
Reports to : Communications & Events Manager
About North County Lifeline
200 Michigan Ave., Vista, CA 92084, US
To build self-reliance among youth, individuals and families through problem solving, skill-building and accessible community-based services.
Who We Are
North County Lifeline is an organization of case managers, counselors, therapists, mentors, social service workers, assessment specialists, program developers, mediators, educators, youth leaders, volunteers, interns and administrators.
We are your connection to resources within the community.
We are your Lifeline.
What We're About
- Developing resilient youth
- Nurturing family strengths
- Partnering to solve community problems
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 4, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
- Social Media / Blogging
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 6-10 hours per week