DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Interim HR Director
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
The Human Resource Director will plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the Human Resource (HR) department, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organizations mission and talent strategy.
Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff in the department.
Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organizations human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
- Monitors and ensures the organizations compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Develops and implements departmental budget.
- Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for HR staff.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Masters degree preferred.
- At least five years of human resource management experience required.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly preferred.
About COMMUNITY DREAMS FOUNDATION CORP
205 SWALLOW AVE, SEBRING, FL 33870, US
Bringing equality to technology, one community at a time! Invest in your community and see Dreams come true!
Community Dreams Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to developing underserved neighborhoods by providing clean energy, technology and home remodeling for families with limited resources. Educating on the real world benefits of STEM in the community, for both young and old, allows us to turn Dreams into reality. We are partnering with energy providers, remodeling contractors and real estate professionals to complete projects that will give communities the opportunity to bridge the digital divide and compete in an emerging economy. We believe fair competition can significantly improve the lives of millions, so our outreach program is defined through youth sports. Leaders and professional athletes from all across the sports industry are contributing to make an impact.
With the efforts of a few courageous individuals, together we can clear the path for many.
Programs and initiatives
* Residential energy efficient remodeling. * Residential solar equipment installation. * Solar installation for schools.
* Utility scale solar projects.
* Building Community Learning Centers
Additional diversity, projects, training and initiatives.
One team one dream!
100 Alfred Lerner WayCleveland, OH 44114
October 3, 2021
- Human Resources Strategy
- Organization Design
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Performance Management
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Interim position to develop position and potentially be a paid position