Interim Sports Director
We are looking for an experienced athletic director to help us maintain and develop our sports programs.
Your daily tasks will include supervising sports staff, preparing budgets, and allocating funds to support our sports activities. You’ll also be in charge of administrative tasks, such as scheduling (e.g. leagues, conferences, etc.). To succeed in this job, it’s important to master multitasking and work well under pressure. Previous experience as a manager or leader of a sports program is a must, too.
If you fit this description and you love sports and education, we’d like to hear from you.Responsibilities
- Monitor general administrative tasks
- Supervise and guide coaches and other staff
- Check compliance with established sports rules and governmental health and safety regulations
- Recruit new employees based on program needs
- Research new funding opportunities (e.g. governmental)
- Oversee performance of employees (e.g. annual reviews)
- Manage budgets and billing reports
- Overview scheduling of leagues or sport team practices
- Organize promotional events (e.g. about sports and well-being)
- Establish positive relationships with parents, students, coaches and other staff
- Previous experience in a managerial role in sports or relevant field
- Experience in program management and budgeting
- In-depth understanding of sports association rules and regulations
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to motivate and inspire
- Excellent oral and written communication
- A degree in Sports Management or similar field; a Master’s in Management is a plus
About COMMUNITY DREAMS FOUNDATION CORP
205 SWALLOW AVE, SEBRING, FL 33870, US
Bringing equality to technology, one community at a time! Invest in your community and see Dreams come true!
Community Dreams Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to developing underserved neighborhoods by providing clean energy, technology and home remodeling for families with limited resources. Educating on the real world benefits of STEM in the community, for both young and old, allows us to turn Dreams into reality. We are partnering with energy providers, remodeling contractors and real estate professionals to complete projects that will give communities the opportunity to bridge the digital divide and compete in an emerging economy. We believe fair competition can significantly improve the lives of millions, so our outreach program is defined through youth sports. Leaders and professional athletes from all across the sports industry are contributing to make an impact.
With the efforts of a few courageous individuals, together we can clear the path for many.
Programs and initiatives
* Residential energy efficient remodeling. * Residential solar equipment installation. * Solar installation for schools.
* Utility scale solar projects.
* Building Community Learning Centers
Additional diversity, projects, training and initiatives.
One team one dream!
100 Alfred Lerner WayCleveland, OH 44114
October 3, 2021
- Relationship Building
- Football (US)
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21