We’re looking for an organized and meticulous Administrative Assistant to join our Conscious Connections at Low Entropy. Reporting to the Program Manager, Conscious Connections Program, you’ll be tasked with supporting the operations of the program.
Does this sound like you? If so, apply now, we’d love to chat with you!
Low Entropy is a registered charity that focuses on mental health, community building, and connection through authenticity. The Conscious Connections Program, Low Entropy’s first outreach service, aims to connect like-minded individuals in a safe, non judgemental environment to discuss meaningful topics.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining an organized and easy to view database of volunteer information.
- Following up with volunteers as needed via email
- Creating and editing meetup event posts
- Draft communications such as memos, emails, reports etc...
- Organizing and maintaining backend files and folders.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Willingness to take initiative
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- Thrives when working on individual assignments/ tasks
- Familiar with Google Suite applications.
- Familiarity with meetup is an asset
- Able to collaborate with various teams and people and work independently, as needed.
About Low Entropy Foundation
1511 Eagle Mountain Drive, Coquitlam, BC v3e2y6, CA
The Low Entropy Foundation is on a mission to elevate humanity through the power of compassionate, authentic communities.
Our programs foster transformational impact by empowering individuals through personal growth and meaningful interpersonal connections.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 2, 2021
- Google Apps
- Administrative Support
- Must be at least 19
- 5 hours per week