1 person is interested
Seeking Board Members
1 person is interested
Homes for Childrebn's Mission
To provide hope and healing to troubled youth who are at-risk, abused and neglected so they can become independent, productive adults.
Values and Philosophy
An integral part of Homes for Children Corporation (HFCC) is its values and philosophy, that are to upheld and honored at all times by the entire team:
- integrity, honesty, transparency, effective communication, and growth mindedness
- To always uphold HFCC's vision and mission, by ensuring the needs of our youth and families are at the forefront, and every decision made and opportunity presented aligns to the vision and mission.
Board Member Needs:
- Vice President
The prospective board member:
- Desires to positively contribute to the foster care sector to provide access to quality education by:
- inspiring, empowering, and enriching children, youth and teachers, while cultivating great minds, purpose and passion
- Reaching underserved youth across Tarrant County
- Exhibits professionalism and maintains a positive demeanor at all times, despite a conflict of opinion
- Ensures that every opportunity presented and decision made, aligns to HFCC's mission and vision
- Maintains the confidentiality of the organization’s property and utilizes it for the good of the community and potential opportunities ,and not for personal gain
- Continuously desires to grow and develop personally and professionally as well as strives to impart their knowledge and skills for the betterment of HFCC and its goals.
For more information on Homes for Children and detailed descriptions on roles & responsibilities, visit: https://www.thehomesforchildren.org/Seeking-Board-Members.php.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About The Homes for Children Corporation
2627 Gravel Drive, Bldg 3, Fort Worth, TX 76118, US
The mission of The Homes for Children Corporation is to provide hope and healing to troubled youth who are at-risk, abused and neglected so they can become independent, productive adults.
The Homes for Children Corporation is a nonprofit organization dedicated to caring for children and youth who are abused, neglected runaway, abandoned, homeless and at-risk and/or families that are in crisis.
When a child registers for one of the programs at the Homes for Children, your family becomes a part of ours. Even though many families are in great distress when they join us, research supports our view of families as the ultimate model of love, belonging and healing. By embracing you and your child with the warmth and care of an extended family, the Homes for Children can help you rediscover and tap your family's power to heal.
2627 Gravel DriveFort Worth, TX 76118
September 22, 2021
- Orientation or Training
- 2 years