Join the new WI Craft Board of Directors or Join a Committee
Join our new Board of Directors to help grow our organization statewide or consider joining a committee.
Board of Director Roles needed:
- Membership Chairperson
- Exhibition Chairperson
- Regional Leadership around Wisconsin (Chapter Representatives)
- Membership Committee
- Exhibition Committee
- Education/Programs Committee
- Marketing and Communications Committee
- Development Committee
About WISCONSIN CRAFT
8469 N 50th Street, Brown Deer, WI 53223, US
Wisconsin Craft Develops and promotes Craft and the Maker to enhance the cultural life of Wisconsin communities and beyond.
The goal of the newly incorporated Wisconsin Craft (WI Craft) is to build a statewide networking organization that enhances the cultural life of Wisconsin and surrounding regions by encouraging, developing, and supporting traditional and contemporary craft and craft makers.
We are excited for this next phase in our Wisconsin history and would love to have you involved in forming this new organization. We have a proud 100 year old tradition which has evolved from the original Wisconsin Society of Applied Arts 1916-1936 to Wisconsin Designer Craftsman 1937-1981 to Wisconsin Designer Crafts Council 1982-2021. Now we begin the next phase with Wisconsin Craft!
Current events include: Morning Glory Art Fair, Biennial Members Exhibition, Themed Exhibitions, MKE Fine Craft Studio Tour, Educational Programming and Business Programming.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 20, 2021
- Legal (General)
- Arts Administration
- Professional Development
- Community Outreach
- Monthy 1-2 hour meeting plus committee or task work monthly. The board and committees meet virtually.
- Good organizational skills and willingness to work with others. Sincere interest in supporting traditional and contemporary craft around the state of Wisconsin. Membership in Wisconsin Craft.