Community Outreach Representative #climateactionweek
We need a fierce team player and passionate community leader to assist our fundraising team in increasing community outreach efforts and donor membership through local events. We have some immense goals for the rest of this year, which is why we need a Community Outreach Representative to join our team. We aim to drive donor and community support for our partners to maintain their education and youth programs, pushing to bridge the digital divide and commitment to clean energy.
Whether you are experienced in fundraising and non-profits or are simply looking for a job that will provide you with more purpose than your typical 9 to 5, we offer an equal opportunity for everyone. We provide the necessary resources and training to help you kick start an influential and rewarding career.
Community Outreach Representative Responsibilities:
- Deliver educational presentations to community members to increase awareness
- Set up and attend local events regularly to spread our partner's mission and build lasting relationships with community members
- Assist donors with registration and enable ongoing communication and support, so they are up to date on program initiatives and milestones
- Receive ongoing training, coaching, and support by attending daily meetings, networking sessions, and one-on-one mentorship
Community Outreach RepresentativeRequirements:
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
- Passion for philanthropy, charitable organizations, giving back to local communities, and most importantly, working with people!
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including a high level of emotional intelligence and empathy
- Positive, competitive, and coachable mindset
- Well-spoken, confident, articulate, and genuine personality
- Strong public speaking skills
- Proven work ethic and self-motivated
- Candidates that can start immediately are highly preferred
About COMMUNITY DREAMS FOUNDATION CORP
205 SWALLOW AVE, SEBRING, FL 33870, US
Bringing equality to technology, one community at a time! Invest in your community and see Dreams come true!
Community Dreams Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to developing underserved neighborhoods by providing clean energy, technology and home remodeling for families with limited resources. Educating on the real world benefits of STEM in the community, for both young and old, allows us to turn Dreams into reality. We are partnering with energy providers, remodeling contractors and real estate professionals to complete projects that will give communities the opportunity to bridge the digital divide and compete in an emerging economy. We believe fair competition can significantly improve the lives of millions, so our outreach program is defined through youth sports. Leaders and professional athletes from all across the sports industry are contributing to make an impact.
With the efforts of a few courageous individuals, together we can clear the path for many.
Programs and initiatives
* Residential energy efficient remodeling. * Residential solar equipment installation. * Solar installation for schools.
* Utility scale solar projects.
* Building Community Learning Centers
Additional diversity, projects, training and initiatives.
One team one dream!
100 Alfred Lerner WayCleveland, OH 44114
September 16, 2021
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Customer Acquisition
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Market Research
- Community Outreach
- Orientation or Training