Game Design Intern, Computer Science Intern
Do you have an extra 2 hour per week to volunteer to under resource communities!
We encourage you to apply to become a video game or Computer Science design instructor to students ages 9-12.
Applicant must have a back ground in Video game design and computer science.
Applicants should have a warm personality.
Applicants should be comfortable in teaching a group size of 12 students.
About I'RAISE Girls & Boys International
3640 White Plains Road, Bronx, NY 10469, US
I'RAISE mission is to raise, empower, and inspire minority youth to experience success and progress in all areas of their lives and to become successful leaders through raising and increasing self-esteem and self-worth.
- Mental Health Programs- Child & Youth Psychotherapy, Group Counseling, Art Therapy, Play Therapy
- Education Programs -College Impact Program, Genesis Tutoring Program
- After School Programs- Sports & Arts Afterschool (Basketball, football, dance, music, fine arts, chess, cheerleading),
- Community Performing Arts Program - Dance and Theater
- Mentoring - One-on-one or Group Mentoring
- Youth Self Care- Cosmetology program
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 13, 2021
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 months time commitment
- Degree or certificate in computer science or video game design