Social Media Intern/Volunteer Opportunity (Northeastern Ohio)
As a social media intern/volunteer you connect and interact with arthritis community through Social Media platforms, sharing Arthritis Foundation opportunities and impact for your local area!
- Utilize volunteer training and resources in the Arthritis Community Learning Center
- Work with staff and volunteer partners on overall Social Media plan and objectives
- Keep social media channels updated
- Encourage others to comment on our posts and share them with others
- Increase "followers/friends" on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram
- Share local Arthritis Foundation programs and events; highlight local arthritis warriors, volunteers, partners and event honorees
- Promote nationwide Arthritis Foundation mission, resources and patient education opportunities
- Experience in marketing and social media, either through education, work or volunteering
- Familiar with social media and other online tools to generate interest in a business or project
- Interest in arthritis and community health issues
*This is a remote position - VFH (volunteer/intern from home!)
*Great experience to add to a your resume
About Arthritis Foundation
Home Office, 1355 PEACHTREE ST NE STE 600, ATLANTA, GA 30309, US
The Arthritis Foundation is boldly pursuing a cure for America's #1 cause of disability while championing the fight against arthritis with life-changing resources, science, advocacy and community connections.
What We Do: Conquer Arthritis
By advancing research, advocacy and disease management support, the Arthritis Foundation helps you navigate the many challenges arthritis brings. You can easily make powerful connections that lead to real, meaningful change.
Multiple locations Cleveland, OH 44195
September 10, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Time commitment is flexible, average 1-2 hours needed per week.